Chapter 15

Byakuya's POV

I lay in bed that night thinking about Makoto. I still can't believe I actually confessed to him.
My heart was fluttering just at the thought of him.

I then realized I would have to tell my father.

Shit, I didn't think this through enough.

My family (mainly my father) are extremely homophobic. I'll have to keep it a secret from them until I'm the heir. Then I can change the rules.

I was raised to be straight and act cold and harsh around people. That's what I did.
That was...until I met Makoto and learned more about him. He has changed me I guess.
My thoughts drifted to Sayaka. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't of had the courage to confess. She made a competition and I had to win. I smirked. At least he's mine now.

I turned around and reached for my phone.
I scrolled through my contacts and decided to text Makoto. I'm pretty sure he's still awake. I clicked his profile and texted.

                                    Chat

B: Makoto, are you awake?
M: oh hi Byakuya! I am... I can't really sleep.
B:Why is that?
M:I'm thinking about you...

Did I read that correctly? He's thinking about me? I felt my face heat up.

B: I was thinking about you too.
M: did you really mean what you said?
M: that you love me?
B: of course I did.
M: oh ok...I had to make sure
B: I won't leave you Makoto.
M: thanks for the reassurance.
M: it makes me feel better.
B: I'm glad
B: You should got to sleep now,                    We have school tomorrow.
M: ok goodnight!
M: I love you!
B: I love you too

I reread Makoto's "I love you!" At least 20 times. Every time I read it, it had the same feeling of happiness and love.

I had nothing left to do so I decided to fall asleep.

Time skip brought to you by my obsession for Nagito

For once I'm actually excited to go to school. It's not that I hate it. It's just that I have nothing to look forward too. Now I do. I get to see Makoto and talk to him.
It's weird that I used to do that all the time too, but since our relationship is...official, it kind of makes it more exciting.

I made my way down the usual route to school. Like normal I walked in.

Except something was different.

Everyone was...staring at me? They normally didn't do that. I looked around. People were whispering and gossiping amongst each other.
I decided to ignore it and get to class.

Once I walked in two people ran up to me.
Leon and Mondo?
"What do you want." I said in my usually cold voice.

"Dude theres a rumor that your gay!"

A/N

Yo guys! Thanks for getting over 7k reads!!! I didn't expect this story would get this far. Also the comments section is starting to scare me but I still enjoy reading the comments about how your going to kill the snake- I mean sayaka and Makotos parents. Please enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see y'all in the next chapter!