Akutagawa•Atsushi: Those Summer Days

Okay guys this may turn into a lemon one, I don't know I'll see as the story goes on. So yeah I'll put a warning before and after the lemon(~~~)if it ends up being a lemon.

Atsushi POV

Summer had come and honestly, this was hell! The temperature wouldn't fall under 39°C, there was no wind but thankfully no humidity as well.

We were currently at the agency doing nothing as we enjoyed the coolness the A/C was offering.

"Okay I can't take it anymore!" I heard Yosano-san's voice as she took of her shirt and shorts leaving her in her underwear.

"I will agree with my girlfriend" said Kyouka-chan and she took of her Kimono leaving her in her underwear as well.

"It shouldn't be legal to be this hot!" yelled Tanizaki's sister and she stripped as well.

"Girls, we get it it's hot, but please refrain from striping. You don't see us in here in our boxers" Kunikida said sighing.

Just then the door opened with a loud bang making us all jump from our seats. There stood Akutagawa and Chuuya.

"Our A/C is broken so we're staying here till it's replaced" said Chuuya and he walked towards Dazai, sitting sideways in his lap.

"Hey babe" I heard Aku's voice from beside me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Hey love" I said kissing him on the lips. He pulled away and picked me up, sitting down on my chair and sitting me on top of him. He muzzled his face on the crook of my neck and snaked his arms around my waist. I smiled and leant on his shoulder. Even with the high temperature he was always so cool.

"Guys get a room" said Dazai smirking. "We don't wanna see live porn in here"

"Said the man that has his boyfriend in his lap giving him hickeys all over his neck. You should be the one to take that room." I scoffed.

"For once in my life I will agree with him." Chuuya said and got up, grabbing Dazai's hand and walking out of the room.

"Guys, me and Kyouka-chan are leaving too. The OR is much cooler than in here" I hummed in response and the door closed.

"Hey Atsushi?" I heard Aku's voice in my neck.
"What is it?" I answered trying not to shiver as Aku's breath hit my neck.
"Wanna go grab an ice treat then crush at my place?" he said almost childishly
"Actually, I have popsicles at mine. Wanna go there?" I proposed.
"Yes!" he said as he took his head of my neck and put me down.

"Okay guys we are leaving as well. Good luck" said Aku at the few people that stayed behind then we left.

The air outside was even worse, the sun was at its peak and the asphalt was burning hot, you could feel it even through your shoes. Thankfully my apartment was a three-minute walk from the agency so we got there in no time.

I closed the door and immediately turned on the A/C as Aku flopped on the couch. I went to the kitchen and got the popsicles.

"Aku? What flavor popsicle do you want?"
"What are the options?"
"Strawberry, watermelon, blueberry, pineapple and lemon"
"Hm, get me a blueberry one"
"Okay!"

I got a blueberry one for him and a strawberry one for me.

I handed it to him and we started eating in silence.

"Hey, Atsushi?"
"What?" I looked at him. He didn't say anything he just took the popsicle and swallowed it whole. My eyes widened as he took it out with a pop.
"It tastes nice" he said smirking.
"Hm, someone's horny I see"
"Yeah and the temperature doesn't help at all."