Akutagawa•Atsushi: "It's Fluffy!"

Akutagawa POV

It was finally the weekend. Which only meant one thing.

ENDLESS CUDDLES WITH ATSUSHI!

Yes, I may look all dark and mysterious but come on who can say no to cuddles?

I heard my phone ringing and saw Gin's number on it.

"What do you want?"
"Onii-chan, can I ask you a favor?"
"You never call me onii-chan. What do you want?"
"Okay look I have a date today and Yosano wants the apartment to herself because she will bring Kyouka-chan over and I thought that maybe you could borrow me your house. Pretty please"
"You're lucky bc it's cuddle weekend with Atsushi. I'll call him and see if we can stay at his house and then call you back"
"Okay, I knew I could count on you onii-chan! Love you!"
"Love you too sis"

I hung up and quickly called Atsushi's number.

"Hey babe?" I said when he picked up.
"Aku? Good morning"
"Look I need a favor"
"Of course love, what is it?"
"My sister needs my house for today so can we please do cuddle weekend at yours?"
"Yeah sure"
"Okay I'll be there in about an hour"
"Okay love you!"
"Love you too babe"

I hung up then called Gin again.

"Atsushi agreed to spend the weekend at his. What time will you be here?"
"Look I'll need the house later but I'll swing by in about fifteen minutes to get the keys and prepare it"
"What do you mean prepare it?"
"Your style doesn't match mine so I'll have to organize it a little bit. Nothing too drastic though"
"You better. Okay I'm waiting for you"

And as expected in exactly 15 minutes the doorbell rang. I lazily got up and opened the door not even bothering welcoming her in.

"Wow such a gentleman"
"Only for my sister"
"Okay we need to get to work!"
"What do you mean by we? I'm going to Atsushi's in half an hour!"
"Okay Lea two clean for this half hour and then I'll do the rest of it myself!"
"Ugh, what am I gonna do with you?"

Despite out argument I ended up helping her anyways. I mean she's my little sister I have help her.

"Okay, I'm leaving"
"Have fun, wear condoms, don't get pregnant and be quiet!"
"He can't get pregnant you know"
"Yeah whatever that's what you say to me that's what I'm telling you"
"Tch touche. See you whenever"
"See you aniki!"

She slammed the door behind me and I sighed leaving the compartment complex and going to Atsushi's place.

While walking I bought him a bouquet of yellow and purple tulips, his favorite and also some of his favorite chocolates.

I arrived and rung the bell. The door opened and there stood Atsushi in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Aku! I've missed you so much!" he yelled and tackled me into a hug. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"Come on let's go inside"

We walked inside his apartment and I kicked off my shoes flopping on the couch.

"Get the snacks and get your pretty ass over here!" I yelled as he went into the kitchen and chuckled. I picked a horror movie on purpose, I knew he hated those.

He came back with a pint of banana, chocolate and caramel ice cream, a few bags of chips, two dark chocolates and a bowl of popcorn.

"Okay I'm ready!" he said and plopped down next to me handing me one of the bag of chips and he grabbed the ice cream letting the rest of the snacks on he table and snuggling up next to me, hugging me and laying his head on my stomach.

I smiled down at him and played the movie. When he saw which movie I picked he tensed and hugged me tighter.

"You're gonna cuddle and fuck the hell out of me after this"
"I don't mind" I answered smirking. He slapped my stomach and then the movie started.

~~~time skip after the movie~~~

The movie was finally over and Atsushi was basically hugging me from the side and shivering like a cat.

"Come on, it's over. I promise" I said and he looked out of my chest and looked at the screen, seeing the ending titles. He slowly released me and sat next to me.

"I seriously hate you right now" he huffed.
"Don't worry, I love you too"
"Hmph, fine, I love you too"
"I know you do" I smiled and pulled him up kissing him. Before I could deepen it he pulled back making me pout.

"You can fuck me later now come here, I need cuddles" I smiled at his childness and sat so that his upper part of the body was laying on my chest and his left leg was between mine and his right leg was laying on the couch. I felt him snuggle his nose on my chest.

"Hm, you smell nice" he said and almost purred. I chuckled and looked at him.

"Hey, can I ask you a favor?" I asked as I played with his hair.

"Can you take your tail out for me. I wanna see it"
"Sure"

Sure enough, there was a tail in front of me in no time. I touched it and started petting it.

"It's fluffy!" I exclaimed surprised.
"Of course it is you idiot what did you expect?" he asked then immediately purred.
"I don't know to be honest" I said cluelessly.

I felt him drift off to sleep.

"Sleep, Atsushi" I said softly as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Okay, I love you Ryu"
"I love you too" I kissed him once on the forehead and he fell asleep, me following him after a few more minutes.

Hey hey hey! Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed with Bokuto. :)

So yeah new chapter! I hope you liked it, I wanted some fluff after two lemons and an angst. So here you go!

I think it turned out nice to be honest, although I would like it to have a few more words but oh well!

Also, I love Gin. She is honestly such a good sister! I'd want a sister like her but oh well, not everyone's Akutagawa.

So yeah see you on the next chapter!

Mamba out!