Akutagawa•Atsushi: Stress Relieve

Okay so, smut. Again. I'm so sorry but if I don't write this I'll go nuts! So yeah the warnings will be there as always and yeah that's it. On to the story we go!

Atsushi POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, my mouth and throat feeling super dry from not drinking a lot of water.

I got up and went to the kitchen, drinking some water and walking back to the bedroom. That was until I saw a little light coming from Aku's office.

I opened the door and sure enough he was there, three piles of papers on his desk as he was huffing and signing them. I sighed and entered the room catching his attention.

"What are you doing up at this hour? Go back to sleep!" he looked up at me and almost yelled at me, but I was used to it by now. He gets angry when he is tired and stressed.

"Aku, please come to bed, it's not healthy for you to stay up this late for so many days!" I sighed and walked towards him.

"Atsushi, as much as I'd love to come to bed, these papers won't sign themselves. Someone has to do it!"

"Yes, but don't you see it? You're a wreck from all this work! Look at you! Your eyes are red and your face is pale! You haven't slept in two days Aku! I'm worried! Because as important as your job is, your health is even more important!" I said and went around the chair and sta sideways on his lap.

"You're right. I'm an idiot for putting my job over my health" he sighed and almost started crying as he hugged me and put his head on my neck.

"I'm just so stressed, you know? I have deadlines to meet and if I don't then I might get fired" he whined and I felt a fee tears on my neck as he cried. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair and down his back.

"You know, not to sound needy, but sex is a good stress reliever" he said and looked up at me with wide eyes. I smiled and nodded, readjusting myself to sit properly on his lap as he started kissing me. I moaned and kissed back. God, I missed those lips.

~~~and the smut begins!~~~

He pulled back and went to my neck kissing and biting softly as I moaned and slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. I opened it and took it off of him, running my fingers down his abs and to his abdomen where a tent started to appear.

He took of my shirt and attacked my left nipple, sucking and biting it, making me gasp and grind my hips against him.

He groaned and pulled down my boxers, leaving me naked. I whined quietly and took of his pants and boxers the best I could, as he slowly thrusted two fingers into me, making me gasp and groan at the feeling. Damn it, I missed him so much!

I took kids pants and boxers off then looked him in the eye as I slowly lowered myself on top of him. He groaned and grabbed my hips, slamming me down on his member, making me moan loudly and throw my head back.

He kissed my neck and I slowly started moving, almost teasing him. He growled and bit my neck, before slamming my hips down and thrusting up into me.

I screamed as he hit my prostate over and over again, making my eyes open wide as he smirked and started thrusting even harder inside of me.

I was on the verge of coming when he abruptly stopped.

"Why did you do that?!" I whined and looked at him.

"Just wait baby" he smirked and pulled out of me. I moaned and he got up, sitting me down on the chair and he went on his knees.

"Wait you don't mean...." I looked at him with wide eyes. He has never sucked me off! Why now?!

"I wanna taste you" he said simply and took me in his mouth, making me gasp and throw my head back, as he moaned and started bobbing his head.

"Damn I didn't know that blowjobs felt this good" I moaned and trusted my hips upwards. He gagged and moaned as I started moaning even louder.

"Aku I'm coming!" I warned him and one more thrust and I came into his mouth. He moaned and swallowed everything before coming back up.

"How was it?" he asked smiling.

"I didn't know blowjobs felt this good. You're good at it" I said smiling.

"Wait, you didn't come!" I realized eyes widening.

"It's fine, don't worry" he tried stopping me but I had none of it.

"No! You're coming and I don't care!" I got off the chair and fell on my knees, taking him full in my mouth.

"God damnit Atsushi!" he moaned and grabbed the edges of the desk as I sucked him off just how he liked it.

"Ahhh, no, don't do that! You know I'm gon-" before he could even finish his sentence, I gave a gentle squeeze and twist at his balls and he came with a high-pitched moan in my mouth.

~~~okay safe~~~

I got up and hugged him as we sat on his chair.

"Damn, I needed this" he whispered and looked at me smiling and kissing me.

"Yeah, now come on, let's go to bed. You can finish these tomorrow"

Ayo, new chapter cheeeeeeck!

Ehem, gomen, gomen :)

So, I decided to write some Akuatsu smut because come on, you guys love it, I know you!

Also I may post again later because I have a lot of crackhead energy inside of me so it'll probably be some Ada and some pm members doing shit because I'm bored and I need to laugh.

So yeah, that's it, see you on the next one!

Eva out!