Ranpo•Kunikida: Perfect

Okay so this will be a lemon and pretty shitty probably but I have to post now bc my next three days are full of surgeries and running around the hospital so yeah, I won't even have time to think abt wattpad. So, as always I'll put the warnings before and after the lemon part so yeah that's it on to the story we go.

Ranpo POV

I was still in the Agency despite it being nighttime already. Everyone had left the office, but I wanted to stay behind. I don't know why. Suddenly the door opened making me jump up in surprise and yelp.

I looked up and saw Kunikida looking at me as if he saw a ghost or something.

"Kunikida-kun, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing, I just thought that I'd be alone in the agency by now, I didn't expect to see you here" he said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh no, I'll probably spend the night here" I said waving my hand.

"But why are you still here? I'm pretty sure I saw you leave after Kenji-kun left"

"No, my apartment flooded so the President is letting me stay here for tonight. Tomorrow I'll get a plumber to fix the flood and everything will be fine"

"Oh, would you like to come crash at my place?"

"No it's fine, I don't wanna bother you or something. I'll be just fine here"

"Oh, then, I'll stay here as well to keep you company" I said smiling.

"No! You should go home I'll be fine"

"Okay because you don't understand. I'm either staying here with you, or you're coming to crash at my place with me. It's your choice" I said smiling innocently.

"Ugh fine I'm gonna crash at your place. But only for tonight!" he said and pointed his pointer finger at my face.

"It's a deal" I said smiling and then we left the agency.

The streets were empty, only a few cars passing once in a while, as we walked home in silence.

"By the way, you can get my bed, I'll get the couch" I said trying to relieve this silence.

"Oh no it's fine I can sleep on the couch! Don't get uncomfortable just for me!"

"No it's not that, it's just that the couch is too small and you're very tall. My bed will probably fit you better"

"Oh, well, okay, if you say so. By the way, you shower first, I like to shower with cold water"

"Okay, whatever you want, you're the guest here" I said smiling and entered the house, letting him in.

"Make yourself at home, it won't take me long to shower" I said smiling and leaving him, going to the bathroom to shower.

~~~time skip before bed time bc I'm bored~~~

We were currently sitting on the couch watching fast and furious when I heard him.

"Neh, Edo. How come you don't have a girlfriend or something?" my eyes widened at his question.

"Well, I'm not into girls. Besides the person that I like probably doesn't like me back, so" I tried answering without revealing the fact that I had a huge crush on him. Yeah, I liked him.

"What about you?" I asked casually.

"Same as you. He probably doesn't like me back either" he said and looked down. My heart broke seeing his face like this.