Akutagawa•Atsushi: Overprotectiveness

Okay so this one's not so romantic so yeah just saying.

Atsushi POV

"Dad? Can I come in?" my daughters voice was heard from outside my office door.

"Yeah sweetheart, come in!" she opened the door and walked in, looking down.

"Okemia? What's wrong? Why are you nervous?!" I immediately asked and got up from my chair and walked towards her.

"No everything is fine, I just, um, need to ask you and dad a favor" she said and looked up at me with her black and purple eyes.

"Of course sweetheart, what is it?" i sat down on one of the chairs and looked at her smiling.

"Well, I wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend. He said that he'd like to meet you guys and I think it's a good idea" she looked down and twirled a piece of her hair.

"Sweetheart that's an amazing idea! Don't worry abt your dad I'll tell him so he doesn't have a heart attack or something" I said and she giggled then hugged me.

"Thank you dad" she said kissing my cheek then she left. Great now I have to deal with an overprotective Akutagawa on dad mode.

I walked towards our bedroom where he was reading as usual his favorite book.

"Neh, Ryu, we need to talk" I entered the room and he looked up at me.

"I'm pretty sure that I didn't forget any anniversaries, birthdays or important dates"

"It's not that, it's just, something else. About Okemia"

"WHAT HAPPENED IS SHE OKAY?!" he immediately jumped up and walked towards the door but I stopped him.

"She's fine, she just needs a favor from the both of us and told me to tell you" I calmed him down and smiled at him.

"Okay, tell me"

"Promise you won't get all overprotective and start yelling?"

"I can't ensure that! But I'll try" I sat him down on the bed and sat on his lap and hugged him tight so he won't leave.

"She wants us to meet her boyfriend" I whispered in his ear and looked him in the eye.

"OKEMIA HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" he immediately yelled and tried getting up but I stopped him.

"I told you to stay calm, now before we make any assumptions we have to meet him first" I pointed my finger at him and he grunted and looked away but nodded his head nevertheless.

"Tomorrow, he'll come here for dinner. Tell Okemia to tell him to be here at 8 o'clock sharp" I smiled and leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you Ryu" I smiled and got of his lap and went to Okemia's room.

"Your father said to tell him to come here tomorrow at 8 pm for dinner. Tell him to dress nicely okay?" I smiled at her.

"YAY! I LOVE YOU!" she yelled and hugged me then ran to our bedroom.

"DAD I LOVE YOU!" I heard her yell, then Ryu grunt. I went to the bedroom and saw her hugging her dad and moving left to right. I leaned on the frame of the door and smiled at them. I love them :)

~time skip the next day~

It was finally time to meet Okemia's boyfriend. I was walking around the house, making sure it was clean enough when I passed the kitchen. There stood Ryu, holding  the biggest knife and twirling it around. I sighed and walked in.

"Ryu, what did I tell you?" I looked at him.

"What? I just wanna see if I remember the tricks that Tachihara taught me" he faked and innocent face and I looked at him with a 'I know you're lying' face. He sighed and set the knife back to its place.

"Okay I'm sorry! I just can't get over the fact that she grew up so much! I still remember when she was still a baby and I held her in my arms and now she's all grown up, in a relationship and I'm about to meet her boyfriend and probably her future husband. It just all happens so fast and I can't help it" he confessed and cried a little.

Before I could say anything Okemia came in the kitchen. She walked towards Ryu and hugged him tight.

"Dad, it's completely normal to be scared that I'm growing up, I'm scared too, but remember that I'll always be your little princess even after I get married" she sniffled and looked up at Ryu. He nodded and hugged her tight then the doorbell rung.

"Okay enough bonding time time to meet your boyfriend! Okemia, get the door, Ryu go in the living room I'll get the food out of the oven! Go!" I shooed everyone to their jobs.

I prepared everything then walked into the living room where Okemia was sitting with her boyfriend on one couch and Ryu on the other one, surprisingly calm and not sending daggers towards the poor kid. He noticed me and got up.

"Hello sir, my name is Reo" he said and offered me his hand. I took it and shook it with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Reo, my name is Atsushi" I smiled and we sat down.

"So, Okemia told me that you guys are ability users. Mind telling me what your abilities are?" he sheepishly asked and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm a weretiger and Ryu has Rashoumon"

"Rashoumon?" he asked confused and Ryu showed his rashoumon. His eyes widened and he nodded.

"Okay time to eat! The food is gonna get cold!" I clapped my hands and walked towards the dining table.

Dinner passed by quietly, Reo was a gentleman and I could tell that Ryu approved him, despite not showing it. After the dinner ended Okemia and I did the dishes while Ryu walked Reo to the door.

Well, not that we did them. We were hiding a few feet away listening to their conversation.

"I'll have to admit, I didn't like it when Okemia told me that she had a boyfriend. But I can see that you're a good guy. I approve of your relationship. But I swear to God if you dare break her heart I'll use rashoumon's ultimate form and rip you apart. Have I made myself clear?" he threatened and pointed his finger at Reo.

" Of course sir! I wouldn't even dream of hurting Okemia! You don't have to worry" he said smiling. Ryu nodded them he left.

"You can come out" he looked towards us and we left our hiding spot.

"I meant every word I said. If he hurts you I'll use the demonic armor!" he said and pointed his finger at Okemia. She just looked at him then hugged him tight.

"Thank you for approving our relationship! I love you so much!" she cried on his chest.

"Oh come on! Can't I get a little affection too?" I pouted and Ryu grabbed me with Rashoumon and brought me in the hug.

"I love you guys" Okemia whispered.

"We love you too" we said in unison and kissed the top of her head.

HEY HEY HEYYYYY! Sorry, I just love Bokuto lol.

So, now chapter! I know that it's probably pretty lame but I wanted to write some family so here you go!

Also, I always wanted to write a family au with Bsd characters and now that I had the inspiration I grabbed it by the hair!

So, yeah, I'm leaving see you on the next one!

Eva out!