Akutagawa•Atsushi: One Night Stand

So um, this will be lemon as well. As always I'll put warnings before and after the lemon part and also GOMEN'NASAI I know that I'll post two lemons in one day but my hormones are raging and I can't control them, they just come to me. So yeah you've been warned.

Atsushi POV

I woke up with a massive headache. What happened last night? I looked around and saw the unfamiliar room.

Wait.

UNFAMILIAR ROOM?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

I looked down seeing my naked form I immediately had an idea of what had happened last night. I looked next to me to find a man's back and black hair.

I sighed then tried getting up. Right as I stood a pain shot up my spine making me fall and yell in pain.

I heard shuffling then the man's face showed. Oh wow he's hot!

"Hey are you okay?" he asked and he lifted me up and placed me on the bed. His voice was like music in my ears.

"Let me guess you don't remember anything right?" I shook my head no. He sighed and then spoke.

"My name is Akutagawa Ryunosuke. We met yesterday at a local bar, you got drunk I didn't know where you live, I brought you to my house and then you were horny you asked me to fuck you and that's about it"
"I did all those...things? W-with you?"
"Yeah, hey why are you pale?"
"I gave my virginity to practically a stranger" my eyes stung as tears started to fall down my face.

"That was your first time? Shit I am so sorry I shouldn't have done anything! Or at least should have been more gentle! Fuck you probably hate me right now and probably don't want to see me again"
"No, I don't hate you. What is done, is done, I can't change the past. Um, would you mind me taking a shower?"
"No, not at all! The bathroom is on your right as you exit this room. I will get your clothes and bring them to you"
"Okay, thank you"

I got up with Aku's help and went to the bathroom. I decided to take a cold shower, I need it after yesterday. As the water fell on my back, flashbacks from yesterday's night started coming back to me. I felt embarrassed but at the same time I started getting horny.

Oh come on Atsushi! You lost your virginity a few hours ago and now you're horny again?! Oh gosh.

I tried to ignore my hormones but as more scenes came back to me I felt hopeless. What should I do? Jerk off now or get out of the shower with a boner? I mean, he has seen me named and with a boner before, it won't be the first time. I decided to jerk off. It would be too much to ask him to give me a blow job. I unconsciously moaned his name,
I hadn't even noticed it. After I came I got out and put on my clothes.

I went to the bedroom and saw him sitting on the bed, the sheet barely covering him.

"Atsushi?" he said and looked Mr dead in the eye.
"What is it?" I asked confused.
"Why did you moan my name while you were in the bathroom?"

Shut he heard me.

"You know, I've given you a blow job before you could've just asked me"
"I know, but I didn't wanna seem desperate. I'm sorry"
"You don't have to be. But next time, you'll come straight to me"

He got up and strided towards me. He pinned me against the wall and smashed his lips on mine. I gasped and he took the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"We'll finish this after I shower. Don't go anywhere" he said and left. I sighed then went to the bed. I laid down and just looked up at the ceiling. What is going on? I started thinking about different scenarios in my mind when the door opening took me out of my thoughts.

I looked towards him and almost drooled. Actually scratch that I did drool. He was standing there with a towel just above his member, his hair wet, water droplets dripping down his abs and a towel around his neck.

"Like what you see?" he asked smirking. I snapped out of my trance and hid my blushing face in my hands. He chuckled and then came towards me. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up making me look in his eyes.

"I'll make you feel so good baby" he whispered in my ear and kissed my sweet spot beneath my ear making me shiver and moan slightly.

~~~and the lemon begins~~~

He laid me down and got on top of me kissing me hard. I moaned in the kiss as I brought my hand on his neck and pushing down deepening the kiss.

He pulled back and started trailing kisses along my neck as he ripped my shirt off my body. Not that I cared or something. He took off my pants too leaving me in my underwear and him in his towel.

I decided to take control and ripped the towel off his body and grabbed his member, pumping it slightly in my hand. He groaned and flipped us over so I was on top.

"Suck me baby" he said smirking and I did as I was told, going down on him and sucking him. I started off slowly, kitty licking the vein on the bottom of his member that slowly sucking on the tip. He started to complain but before he could say anything I took him full in my mouth. He immediately moaned and threw his head back. Thankfully I never had a gag reflex so it came in handy now. I started deep-throating him making sure to graze my teeth over his sensitive tip whenever I came back.

"Ngh, ah A-Atsushi, I, I'm c-close stop!"

I didn't listed to him and instead picked up the pace bobbing my head and sucking even faster.

"AAH FUCK!" he yelled and I felt his cum cover my mouth. I quickly swallowed and crawled up to him.

"You're going to pay for disobeying me. Now tell me, should I not let you come or make you come over...and over...and over...again until you won't be able to walk for a whole fucking week"
"No, please let me come!"
"Very well then"

He flipped us over and turned me around, making me lay with my stomach down and my ass up. He didn't prepare me, he just straight up thrust into me. I screamed and tears started streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry don't worry the pain will go away" he said soothingly in my ear and he trailed kisses all over my back. Little by little the pain faded and I moaned out Aku's name.

"Please move!"

He smirked and started pounding into me relentlessly, hitting my prostate on the first thrust. I screamed and he started going even faster making me come all over his bed. He didn't stop though.

He lifted my hips up and started going even faster again making me gasp/scream as orgasm after orgasm after orgasm came crushing on me.

After about seven rounds of sex I was completely exhausted and was just laying down, but Aku was still pounding into me.

"How do you even have such a stamina?"
"I don't know, never happened to me before"
"Come on stop for a little and then we can continue"
"Wait"

He started going even faster and we both came with a scream. He pulled out and immediately fell on top of me.

~~~clear~~~

"How many rounds was that?" he asked exhausted.
"That was the eighth one"
"Wow, eight today, two yesterday, ten rounds of sex in less than 24 hours. I'm impressed"
"Okay I'm too tired to even think anything. I'm just going to sleep"
"Sleep tight. Oh before you sleep"
"What is it?"
"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"
"Oh right, yes I'd love to"
"Okay, sleep tight my love I'm right here"

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight as we fell asleep hugging each other.

Wow I uploaded twice in one day! I'm shook!

So yeah sorry that it was a lemon again I just couldn't help myself!

So yeah, I hope you liked it and see you on the next one!

Mamba out!