Akutagawa•Atsushi: Faith

Aku's POV

"AKU!" I jumped up as my door slammed open. I looked frightened at the door and see my sister panting.

"Atsushi! He's in a coma!" she said between pants and looked at me.

"Wait what? How? What do you mean a coma?!" I yelled and sat up from my bed.

"They were fighting a gifted and he lost a lot of blood, Yosano managed to not let him die but he fell into a coma. They sent me to tell you" she looked at me as my eyes widened.

No. This can't be happening. Atsushi could... No I can't think like that! There's still a chance!

I got up and walked towards my sister.

"Take me to him" she nodded and we started running. We went at the agency and I ran up the stairs and into Yosano's office where everyone was. The entire Ada and Tachihara, Chuuya and me and my sister from pm.

"Ah, Akutagawa-kun, you're here" Yosano approached me.

"Your sister probably filled you in on what happened. I'm sorry but I can't use my ability when someone is in a coma."she looked at me apologetically. I nodded my head.

" You did everything you could. Thank you" I said and my eyes went around the room.

"Come on everyone, he needs some space with him" said Ranpo and everyone followed him out. Most of them smiles apologetically at me but I didn't pay attention. I walked towards him and my breath hitched in my throat.

There he was, laying on the bed, his face pale, with an oxygen mask on his face, tubes and wires all around him. His eyes closed and his hair disheveled.

I sat down and looked at him. And then I broke down. I hadn't cried in a long time, but now I couldn't help it. I only ever truly loved two persons in my life. My sister and Atsushi. And now, sitting here, seeing him on the line between life and death. It broke my heart.

Why? Why from all the people in the world had to be Atsushi?

I looked up at him and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. It was still warm. Thank God. I leaned down and placed a small kiss on his knuckles.

"Please wake up Atsushi. I don't know if I can last long without you" I whispered softly and looked at him.

"Ryu? Can I come in?" I heard my sisters voice from outside the door.

"Yeah come in" I said softly and the door opened. She looked at me and her eyes softened. She walked towards me and I hugged her as she hugged me back and patted my back.

"Gin? He'll live. Right? He has to live" I cried in her shoulder. She was the only person that I trusted enough to cry in front of.

"He will make it, Ryu. He's strong and you know it. He won't leave you behind" her words made me feel a little better but the tears didn't stop from flowing down. I pulled back and looked at her as she smiled softly at me.

"He'll make it. But you need to be strong if you want him to make it. Don't cry, he wouldn't like that." she said softly and I nodded. I wiped away my tears and she left.

The days passed. I was there every day, all day, making sure that nothing happened to him.

And the days became weeks.

And the weeks became months.

And it was now two months since the incident. He had still not woken up. But I refused to give up hope.

"Akutagawa, I don't think he'll make it" Yosano's voice was heard.

"It's already been two months. That's too long for an ability user." she said and I looked at her.

"No. I don't care, no matter how much time passes. I will not allow you to take him off of the mechanical support!" I yelled and looked at her.

"I know that you're in denial, I would be too, but life goes on. You have to let-" before she could even finish her sentence Atsushi's heart monitor started beating faster.

I looked at it with wide eyes as she ran towards us. I looked down at him and saw him slowly open his eyes.

My eyes widened as he looked up at me.

"Ryu?" she whispered softly. I smiled as tears streamed down my face.

"It's me, Atsushi. You're finally awake!" I whispered and bent down, hugging him.

I pulled back and took of his mask and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Be my boyfriend?" I whispered and connected our foreheads. He nodded his head softly and I smiled.

"You know, I heard you. Everything you said to me, your conversations with your sister and everyone. I'm glad you didn't lose your faith in me" he smiled softly at me and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his softly and smiled at him.

"I could never lose my faith in you" I said softly before the door burst open and everyone rushed in.

"And that kids is how me and your father got into a relationship." I smiled down at my daughters. They were asleep by now but I couldn't stop halfway. I sighed and got up, kissing both of their foreheads and walking out of the room.

I went to my bedroom and saw Atsushi smiling softly at me.

"The same story again?" he laughed.

"They asked for it" I smiled and got in bed and hugged him.

"You know, every time that I think about that incident, I can't help but feel scared that I might lose you someday" I said and tightened my arms around his waist.

"Don't worry Ryu, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Come on let's sleep" he said patting my head. I let go off him and laid correctly in bed and felt him snuggle his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" we whispered softy at each other and fell asleep.

Woo-hoo! I decided to post!

Guys I'm so fucking sorry for the inactivity, but Mrs. Creativity has abandoned me and I'm so fucking frustrated!

Also, I have the bsd fan acc to keep active and yeah its kinda hard. Also I don't remember if I told you guys but the account's name is {chuuya.is.my.daddy} check it out if you want lol.

And yeah that's it, see you whenever I decide to post again lol.

Eva out!