Akutagawa•Atsushi: Late Night Drives

So this might turn into a lemon, I'll think about it. If it does end up a lemon I'll put the warnings as always. So yeah on to the story we go.

Atsushi POV

Bored. That was the one word going through my mind. It was 4 am, I hadn't slept the entire night and thankfully it was summer so I had nothing to do tomorrow.

On the other side, I couldn't get up. Why you ask?

Because Aku was in the mood for cuddles and I couldn't get out of his death grip in my waist. Thank God I could breath.

I turned around so I could face him, he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. I slowly caressed his face, trying not to wake him up. I smiled and tried falling asleep. Time passed and I was still awake. Ugh fuck it imma get up and I don't care.

I got up slowly and looked down at Aku. Thank God he's still asleep. I went towards the bathroom and decided to take a shower to try and calm my nerves.

The shower did nothing. So I decided to drink some tea.

The tea did also nothing. Great. I sighed and walked up the stairs again and into the bedroom where Aku was looking everywhere frantically.

"What's wrong?" I asked him making him jump and turn towards me.

"Atsushi! Oh my God I thought that something happened to you! Why did you get out of bed?"
"I couldn't sleep. I tried showering. Nothing. Tea. Also nothing."
"Well, thanks to you now I'm not sleepy as well!"
"Sorry" I mumbled and looked down. He sighed and walked towards me and hugged me.
"I didn't mean to blame you. I'm sorry too."
"It's okay."
"Come on I think I know what we should do" he smiled and grabbed my hand. I looked at him worriedly and he shushed me with a kiss on the lips.
"Trust me"
"The last time you said that, we ended up getting a lecture from Mori. And you remember that"
"One last time"
"Fine" I sighed and followed him.

We went down stairs and then out the car?

"Aku are you planning on murdering me or something?"
"Why would I murder you?"
"I don't know"
"Atsushi, just, stop asking questions and trust me!"
"Grave mistake but okay"

We got in the car and he started the engine. The roads were empty and the sky was a little lighter but still dark.

"Will you at least tell me where you're taking me?"
"Greek people have a saying. Curiosity killed the cat. And you're a weretiger. Pretty close"
"How do you even know that?"
"I heard it once and I liked it. Now shut up, don't make me tie you up with rashoumon for the rest of the ride"
"Ugh fine mister mystic!"
"That's my boy" he smirked.

The ride after that was silent. We arrived outside the city and next to the forest.

"We're walking from here" he said and exited the car. I followed reluctantly at first until he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He gave me one of his smiles and pulled me into the forest.

We walked for quite some time until we came to a clearing. You could see the entire city if you looked down and the clear night sky if you looked up.

"Wow" I whispered and looked at him.
"I'm glad you like it" he said smiling and laid down. I laid down beside him and he pulled me in a hug as we stargazed.

"It's quiet" I whispered as if not wanting to break the comfortable silence that was engulfing us.
"Yeah, that's why I like it"

I looked up a him and turner around so I was laying on my stomach on top of him. I put my hands on his chest and rested my chin on my hands as I smiled at him.

"You're so damn beautiful" he said looking into my eyes and smiling. I smiled back and hugged him with my head laying on his chest. He put his hand under my ching and pulled me up as he kissed me softly.

I kissed back, smiling into the kiss as he pulled me up so he was sitting and I was straddling his lap.

The kiss got more heated as he put his tongue in my mouth, fighting my own. He won eventually and laid me back as he hovered over me. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Let me make love to you Atsushi" he said staring into my eyes. My minded clouded with lust and I nodded weakly.

~~~lemon, read at your own risk~~~

He smiled and went on my neck, kissing, sucking, biting all over it, marking me as his, me moaning softly while I threaded my fingers through his soft hair.

He went south and took of my t-shirt kissing from my collarbone down my chest, stomach and to the waistband of my shorts.

My breath was coming out in heavy pants by now, as he took of my shorts and underwear at the same time, making me blush, despite my hot and bothered state, and turn my head away.

He chuckled and came up to my face and kissed me as he trusted into me with one smooth thrust. I pulled back and groaned in pain.

"Hey, don't worry, take as much time as you want to adjust" he said and grabbed my cheek and looked into my eyes.

After a minute or two the pain subsided and I moaned out.

"Please move!" I yelled and he started thrusting into me slowly.
"Faster!"
"No, I told. I will make love to you. We're not fucking" he said and kissed me passionately and started speeding a little but not too much. I groaned and moaned at the same time as I threw my head back and grabbed the grass beneath me. He started getting a little faster again but still not to the pint where it would satisfy me enough.

"I swear to God if you don't go any faster right now, no sex for the rest of the year!" I glared at him.
"Hm, someone's impatient huh? Okay, you asked for it" he smirked and started pounding into me, hitting my prostate again and again making me scream in pleasure, as my back arched in pleasure.

He took the chance and put his hands on the small of my back, lifting me up, making me hug him. He kept thrusting going even deeper than before making my eyes bulge and gasp/scream/moan. My stomach tightened and I felt the organ approach me.

"A-Aku I-I'm c-c-close" I moaned and he groaned in my ear.
"I'm close too" he groaned and started pounding even faster into me as he came deep inside me and I came all over our chests.

~~~safe~~~

I breathed heavily as he pulled out of me, but kept me on his lap. He hugged me but kept quiet for a little bit.

"I'm sorry. I should've been more gentle"
"Don't be sorry, I asked you to go faster"
"But I said that I'd make love to you"
"You don't need to make love to me just to prove your love to me. I know you love me"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Aku" I yawned.
"Come on let's get you home" he smiled and dressed me and picked me up.

I tried staying awake for as much time as I could, but halfway through the forest I just gave in and fell asleep.

Aku's POV

We got in front of the car and I looked down, at Atsushi who was peacefully sleeping. I smiled a little and placed him in the passenger's seat then I started driving.

The sky was slowly turning a lighter blue, although it was still dark. We arrived home a little after 5 am.

I carefully picked Atsushi up and made my way into our apartment. I laid him down and cuddled up behind him making him curl up against my chest. I smiled and kissed his forehead as I too fell asleep.

Okay I think this may be either the longest or one of the longest one shots I ever wrote.

So yeah I hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry that it turned out lemon, I know that I've written many lemons but my period hormones aren't helping me at all!

So yeah I had this idea for quite some time and I didn't have anything better to do so I thought "fuck it, I'll write it" and here we are!

So yeah that's it, see you on the next one!

Mamba out!