WHERE AM I?

Beth POV:

I wake up dizzy. I don't remember for how long I been here. My mouth is dry. The room is pretty much empty. I try to move and my arm hurts like hell. I contain my pain. Damn, it's so cold in here. I suddenly remember him and I smile. The way he protected me, the way he looked at me. I feel scared. I clench my fist and pray for him to be ok, I need to know if Daryl's alright.

A storm of thoughts cloud my mind but I refuse to believe he's not safe. He is the bravest man I ever known. I still remember what I told him. He will be the last man standing. I smile proudly. I just hope I can see him again and tell him how I feel. I don't want to die unloved. I don't want to die without a proper goodybe. I don't want to die. Period. He needs to know, there are so many things untold between us. It was a trap. Someone set us up. I feel it in my guts. I will kill whoever did this to us. Maybe I will die, but not without letting him know how proud I am that I met him. I only pray for my death to be worthy and for him not to suffer. I would give my life for him. I'm so thirsty.

I finally made it to the window and I paralize at the view. "This is the end..." I whisper and I can feel it like a thunder going through my bones. The city is destroyed like a part of me. I try to stay strong for my dad. I still remember the day that man murdered him in fron of me and my sister. -Maggie- I smile and pray for her to be alright. My dad's watching over me. I know. I am staring through this cold glass which I'm leaning on. I close my eyes cause I can't take this cruel scenario anymore. I slide to the floor and cry. I just can't hold it anymore. I can cry now. No one can see me. He can't see me. I miss him. I know he needs me. I remember those days we spent together. I will never be able to thank him enough for what he did for me. I still can hear him screaming my name -Beth!- OMG. I should have stayed with him... He put his life at risk to save mine.

I need to know if he is ok. I need one more hug. Those intense eyes on me. He looked so fragile yet he never backs down. I feel proud of him. The way he let go of his past. I am so grateful he opened up to me and I really wish I was helpful. He needs to know this. We owe each other that. Daryl Dixon. The man with the crossbow and the wings leather jacket. The invisible warrior always ready to give what he has... even when he thinks it's not enough. He's more than enough for me. He's more than I deserve. Is he out there alone? Maybe he found the others. I believe in him. I have to be strong. Quietly I dry my tears and go back to bed. My whole body is a drag. I will get better. I have a mission now. I have to find him. Even if my life depends on it.