⌜ intro ⌟

family ❤️ chensung

strolling down the city, jaemin was walking down with his cousin in hopes of getting him to say what he wants for his birthday without getting obvious. his birthday was right around the corner and as a cousin, he knew what the younger wanted. the problem is, he had already gave it all to him during his past birthdays. he could even remember giving the boy branded shoes during his tenth birthday, and he used his own money for that.

honestly, if jisung isn't grateful for having him then there really is no use in raising kids.

hyung, can you believe that i'll be turning nineteen soon?❞ jisung said in awe, having so many plans in mind.

jaemin nodded his head, eyes at the boutiques they passed by wondering if it would get jisung's attention. ❝but you're still a baby.

there was no use in arguing with jaemin in that. jisung believes that he was growing more mature but jaemin would still press him about being a baby. and plus, he wouldn't want to walk with a whiney jaemin if he does disagree with his statement. ❝am i now allowed to drink?

water?❞ jaemin gave the male one sweet smile before ruffling his hair. ❝of course, baby jisung! keep yourself hydrated.

clicking his tongue, jisung would feel like jaemin acts more like a mother than his own mother. ❝i'm kinda sad that mom and dad won't be here with me.

jaemin could feel the mood going down and as he turn towards the younger, he could see him frowning which he was also hurt to see it. ❝hey, they are with you always. they are watching you from above, see?❞ lifting the mood up, the older nudged his cousin with a chuckle. ❝you can even ask them if they would allow you to drink.

jisung knew that jaemin was trying to make him feel better, which he appreciates alot. anyways, the incident happened long time ago so he guessed that it was time to move on and not to get depressed about it. also, he has jaemin with him. jaemin was always there with him so he still could feel the warmth of a family. ❝even if they won't allow me, i'll still drink.

jaemin gasped, ❝jisung park—

water, hyung.❞ jisung laughed a little too loud when he saw jaemin's face. ❝we better keep ourselves hydrated, am i right?

the older then let out a relieving sigh, patting the younger's shoulder in approval.

the two continued to walk until they had stop at a pedestrian lane, seeing that the lights were still green for the cars and that they were still not allowed to cross. waiting patiently, jisung decided to fake a sulk.

but jaemin hyung won't be there during my birthday.❞ he said, which was true exactly but jaemin had a valid reason for it and jisung understood it very well.

it'll be jaemin's first birthday of jisung that he won't be able to attend, nor be with him. it does make him kind of sad but he had no choice. ❝i have to leave out of town and visit my grandparents, jisung.❞ since his mother had asked him to take care of them for a day since the caretakers had an emergency to attend to. it just so happens that it would happen during jisung's birthday. ❝you know, you can come with me and celebrate your birthday there—

it's fine hyung, really.❞ the two then passed the pedestrian lane and jisung wated for them to get to the otherside before continuing, ❝i don't want to ruin your bonding time with your grandparents. i know it has been a while since you last visited them.

jisung was right, but he wouldn't actually ruin his time with his grandparents since they were celebrating it there and not somewhere far that jaemin had to leave them alone.

back to jaemin's purpose in pulling his cousin out of his own house. jaemin still haven't got what jisung wanted for his birthday and jisung is making it even harder for him since all his replies are always jokes.

guess jaemin had to ask him bluntly to make jisung answer straight to the point.

i won't be with you during your birthday but i'll surely drop your present right in front of your house.❞ jaemin said, not even planning to surprise him anymore. ❝so, what do you want? hyung will buy it for you.

just then, jisung's eyes sparkled and his feet had halted when he saw the most perfect car he had seen in his entire life. ever since turning to a legal age, which was eighteen and now he's turning nineteen, jisung has been really eyeing for cars lately. he even is planning to get his driver's license soon.

damn,❞ jisung whispered out, fully aware that jaemin will hit him if he had heard him say that. ❝baby.❞ still admiring the car that he'd surely get when he gets old and has a job.

the cousin's eyes widened as he snapped his head towards jisung after hearing a word from him.

jisung wants a baby?

⌜ jisung park
zhong chenle ⌟

c h o g i w a n e s e

🐬 surprise! just a heads up, do you know about that storks delivering babies? yeah, that would be what this book is all about

🐬 surprise! just a heads up, do you know about that storks delivering babies? yeah, that would be what this book is all about. not really, but yeah. there would be storks delivering babies here. chogi is crazy, i know 😔

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2020