⌜ special chapter ⌟

sitting down his bed with his back leaning on the headboard, jiro stared down at the notebook he borrowed from his classmates and was discussing something out loud until he heard a groan in annoyance from someone who had a privilege to sit down by...

sitting down his bed with his back leaning on the headboard, jiro stared down at the notebook he borrowed from his classmates and was discussing something out loud until he heard a groan in annoyance from someone who had a privilege to sit down by the desk. rolling his eyes, the fifteen-year-old jiro turned his head to the boy who just let out his nth groan for the day and raised a brow at him.

jiro, i'm tired!❞ the boy whined, throwing his arms everywhere before he gave up and just had his shoulders slouched down. ❝i want to rest.

but we just did five minutes ago.❞ jiro stated with a sigh, closing the notebook he's holding and rubbed his face with his palms. ❝chan, you do know you're failing this subject?

math is bad shit!❞ the boy said with a pout.

no—❞ shutting his mouth tight, jiro closed his eyes and leaned his head back. ❝you're failing which is why we have to study.❞ he didn't even know why their teacher had to assign him to tutor this boy right here. he was hard to teach, he keeps on complaining every second, and he keeps on having that cute pout on his face whenever he's upset.

standing up from the chair he is sitting on, chan walked over to the older. ❝can we just cuddle?

jiro almost shrieked when chan asked him that, ❝of course not!

chan was well aware that jiro hates any type of skinships. although, there would be times that jiro could handle him whenever he'd initiate a hug. sometimes, chan would think that he's an exception in jiro's hate for skinship. ❝even for a minute? i need energy.

how does cuddles give you energy?❞ before jiro could even move away, chan had already climbed his way on the bed and now had his arms wrapped around the older's body, his head buried on jiro's chest. ❝chan!

hm?❞ the boy just hummed, not planning to separate himself from jiro even after a minute. chan just tightened his hug on the older as he made himself comfortable on jiro's lap.

lucky for jiro, chan had his head buried on his chest so the younger wouldn't see how flushed he looked right now. he could feel heat rising up to his cheeks but he didn't even put an effort into pushing chan away. instead, he just let him be and he lowkey found it comfortable. ❝only for a minute, alright? then we go back to studying.

he didn't receive a reply from the younger, but he did hear his tiny snors. letting out a sigh, jiro stared up to his ceiling as he made a wild guess that he and chan won't be studying any moment from now. he then took this chance to raise a his hand and placed it on top of the younger's head, stroking his hair gently and making sure he won't wake chan up by it.