⌜ six ⌟

are you going to leave?

wearing his coat, jisung looked up to the shorter who had teary eyes as he stared up at him. sighing, jisung passed by him and grabbed his bag along with his phone and wallet. ❝i still have classes if you may have forgotten.

but i also want to go with you!❞ chenle followed the younger as they went out of the room.

the baby was left in the living room, playing with the toys that jisung had bought for him. jiro was having fun being in his own world to even notice jisung and chenle raising their voices at each other.

chenle still followed the younger even though he was already by the doorway, wearing his shoes. with a pout, chenle crossed his arms hoping to convince jisung that he should bring chenle and jiro with him. well, chenle had finally got out of the stork corporation so might as well explore the place while at it.

i'm late.❞ jisung huffed as he went to check his wrist watch. ❝jaemin didn't have time to come and make breakfast so i ordered food for us.

jisung..❞ the shorter whined.

what?❞ jisung raised a brow as he watched chenle shaking his body, whining as if he was some kid wanting for his mother to buy lollipop for him. jisung found it cute, honestly, but of course he won't say it out loud.

chenle then paused upon having an idea in mind. ❝you can bring jiro and i to your school!

with his jaw dropped, jisung quickly shook his head. ❝no way.

everyone would look at jisung the wrong way if they found out about him having a baby. not to mention chenle's presence, they'd totally get the wrong idea.

but why?❞ the older's lips quivered.

jisung knew chenle would like to go out, not specifically to his school, and roam around. when jisung had told chenle that he had to go to school this morning, the older has been bugging him to bring him along outside. chenle reassured him that he won't go to his school but jisung still didn't agree with him going out.

first, who's going to watch for the baby?

second, he was worried that something might happen to chenle outside. the world is a cruel place to be in and someone like chenle would be in danger.

just because.❞ jisung strode towards jiro and settled a small kiss on the baby's forehead. the baby looked up at him with an unamused look, making jisung chuckle. ❝i'll get going little dude.