⌜ seven ⌟

the day was tiring for jisung that he immediately brought chenle and jiro home after it

the day was tiring for jisung that he immediately brought chenle and jiro home after it. he didn't speak a word and just went to his room, wanting some sleep. he didn't even get to do his shift in his part time job yet he didn't mind, he'll just make up a valid excuse. chenle apologized thousands of times and jisung was tired of hearing it. he told the older that it was fine and that he shouldn't apologize anymore. what's important was no one got hurt, almost but no one. he just wanted sleep that day and that's what he did.

waking up from, hopefully, a nice morning, the first thing jisung did was check his bed. he yawned as he saw jiro sleeping soundly with being in his unusual position. what made him furrow his brows was chenle not being present there.

jiro?❞ jisung called out softly as he caressed the boys back which is facing him. smirking, jisung then decided to bring his hand down and tickle the baby's feet. hearing a snort from the baby, jiro had started to let out fits of giggles. ❝wakey wakey little dude.

letting out gibberish whines, jiro positioned himself with his back laid on the bed and shirt lifting up showing his tummy. another idea came in jisung's mind as he saw jiro still sleeping despite of telling him to wake up. he leaned down to the baby's tummy and with a sly smirk, he blew on it making a fart sound.

you were a brave boy back there.❞ jisung compliment, blowing the baby's tummy while doing that.

jiro kept on hitting jisung's head with his little hands as his laughter echoed inside the room. jisung smiled as he successfully awoken the sleeping baby up. carrying him and placing him down to his lap, jisung stared at the baby that yawned and rubbed his dozing eyes.

jaemin did a good job describing this baby.❞ jisung complimented. he then carried the baby up as he pampered him with kisses. ❝where is papa, hm?

it was just in another minute that jisung realized what he had just called chenle.

no, chenle.❞ the boy shook his head with a groan, suddenly blaming his cousin for calling chenle a baby papa. ❝where could chenle be?

he just hopes that chenle wasn't too pressed about what happened yesterday. he had already forgave him and he can't get mad at what he had done, aside from bringing a baby outside and get in trouble. he knew that chenle wanted to walk around since he didn't get to be here in their land most of his life.

sighing, jisung then decided to go down after he heard some noise inside the kitchen. passing by the guest room that he had made use as storage room, jisung suddenly lost hope to clean because of how messy it is.

finally reaching downstairs, carrying the sleepy baby with him, he went to the kitchen and had his eyes widened after seeing a familiar figure cooking.