⌜ eleven ⌟

he shouldn't be selfish.

it was wrong of him to even think that he can keep chenle.

even though chenle hadn't voiced out his answer, jisung could see that chenle had missed the storks. of course he would, they basically raised him. chenle has been with them for almost all his life meanwhile, jisung has been with him for just a week or so. jisung clearly has no match with the storks and this is why it would be rude to be selfish and keep chenle with him. it's like stealing a baby from them.

.. once again, i would like to send you my gratitude for the wonderful baby you have delivered. also, i apologize if it took me too long to tell you that chenle has been here with me ever since the baby was delivered.❞ jisung typed on his laptop, finalizing his mail for the storks before scrolling down and eyeing on the button standing out. shaking his head, jisung let out a sigh before pressing it. ❝send.

waiting for the screen to load after the mail has been sent, jisung stretched his body with a yawn before turning his head towards the sleeping boy on his bed. he purposely woke up in the middle of the night just to send a mail to the storks, not wanting for chenle to miss them any longer.

jisung regretted it, honestly. he didn't want chenle to go, he didn't want to have a day without chenle. but it what's done is done, there was no going back.

drowned with his thoughts, jisung didn't even hear the soft calls from the boy. it was just then he was snapped back from his thoughts when he saw the website indicating that the mail was successfully delivered.

ji?

closing his laptop, jisung flashed the older a small smile. ❝what is it?

are you not going to sleep?❞ chenle questioned, rubbing his eyes as he tried to sit down from the bed. the laptop on the desk was getting his attention. ❝what are you doing?

playing games.❞ jisung simply answered with a chuckle, finally making his way towards the bed with chenle. ❝did i wake you up, hm?

shaking his head lazily, chenle stared out of space for a moment before crawling his way towards the younger's lap. it caught jisung by surprise but he wrapped his arms around the older's waist nonetheless. jisung couldn't contain the smile he was preventing to show as he saw chenle snuggling close to him.

you are being clingy today.❞ jisung mumbled, not complaining but just stating out. he then softly caressed the older's side and received a satisfied hum from him.

chenle then leaned closer this their foreheads touched, throwing his arms around the younger's neck. ❝i guess i am.