before you read

Hello and welcome to this book. Thank first of all for even clicking on this one, because that means that my friend did a good job with the cover and I made a somewhat attracting description! :D

As usually (which is not usually since this is my second thing like this) I have a few things to say:

1. This is a FANFICTION. It's not real, it didn't happen. I am by no means saying that the idols in this book behave just like I write. This is meant for entertainment purposes and isn't supposed to insult the artist, vampire community, LGBTQ+ or anyone else.

2. It's my first attempt to write a Vampire/Royal AU. Royal Vampire is something I made up just because. I made my own rules for this universe because I honestly don't know if there are some stereotypes. If there are, I'm sorry, I don't know them and thus I'm not gonna follow them.

3. This whole thing is going to be SOFT and CUTE and DAMN ROMANTIC with a sprinkle of angst. Basically take cotton candy clouds, red roses, jewelry and candles, mix them together and voilá: that's the overall aesthetic. There are gonna be soft and cute dates, dramatic breakups and getting back together, lovey dovey boyfriends, dating and living happily ever after.

4. If you don't like this book, you can leave. I'm not forcing you to stay. You don't have to hate on my work just because you personally don't like it. Constructive criticism is welcome, hate isn't.

5. Last but not least: English isn't my first language. I think I'm pretty good at it and I'm definitely making progress and inproving, but if you see any grammar mistakes, please inform me and I'll fix it.

That's all. Thank you if you read it all until now. I hope you continue and enjoy your stay here!