🌹Kim Hong Joong🌹

Hongjoong was a musician.

Not just any musician. He had his own music company. And of course he was the CEO.

KeySounds was a company focused on producing music, making choreography and shooting music videos. It didn't have own groups. Hongjoong didn't have enough responsibility for managing every single thing the groups would need, such as storyline, house or apartment, food and tours.

His true passion wasn't managing people. He wanted to be creative and support other creative people. Music production, MV shooting and choreographing gave that opportunity and freedom.

With music he was able to tell stories freely. Choreography allowed him to express feelings. MVs brought color to the black-and-white world.

Hongjoong himself wasn't that popular. He was the silent leading figure in the background, present on all shootings and trainings and following his employees' work. He judged silently and gave feedback afterwards.

Kim Hongjoong had the thing people desire the most: money. He didn't brag about it. In fact, even his family didn't know about his position as a CEO.

Mainly because he didn't have a family. He had mother and father, even an older brother. They were biologically related to him. But calling them family?

Not in a dream. Those unsupportive people, waiting for money to drop from the gloomy sky, abandoned him when he came out, dared to call him a disgrace of the heir.

You can't call people family if they called you trash. You simply can't. Can not. Are unable to.

Some would say that he should try and fix his relationship with his parents or even fix himself. That he should see this and this good therapist and turn back to normal.

Needless to say he strongly ignored those suggestions. He didn't need the family love to keep him on his legs. He would manage with the friendship from his company. And if he ever felt cold, he could always disappear to "The Ruby" and chase the chill away with a few shots of fire whiskey.

Oh right, you don't know about "The Ruby". It's a bar.

Is that a good explanation? No? Let me continue then.

"The Ruby" is a hidden bar. It's underground and you can't get in if you don't know exactly where it is. The outer building seems like a basic bakery, unattractive and really bad. But once you get underground...

Underground is where the real thing is. Solid wooden bar table, shelves full of bottles, dainty metal chairs with black leather cushions, all of that illuminated by multiple lamps and a fireplace.

"The Ruby" is a place, where the outsiders meet up. Place where everyone can be themselves, cause fights and get totally wasted.

Of course, Hongjoong wasn't like that. He sat nicely behind the bar and chatted with the bartenders, sipping on the sweetest drink they offered.

It was a red wine, mixed with blueberry juice and lots of brown sugar, with a single rose petal on top.

It was named "Vampire's bite".

<>

<>

<>

Part 3, aka the final part of my longass intro. Whatcha think about my man Hongjoong being the CEO?