🌹 2 🌹

(Mingi pov.)

"Hello beautiful. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

The high pitched voice made Mingi jump in his seat and spill his drink. He turned to his right, ready to scare the hell out of the person that caused this. However, he didn't expect the villain to be a really handsome man with perfect nose and eyes and beautiful white hair and clearly muscular chest.

Mingi stared. Like, he couldn't do anything else but stare at the man in front of him with wide eyes.

Who was this? And what did that weirdly attractive thing he said meant? What even was happening, how did Mingi get in this situation?

And why was he feeling hot and cold at the same time all of the sudden? Was this bad? Was it good? Was he supposed to say something?

How does one communicate with a deadly pretty stranger?

Needless to say Mingi was lost and confused and that he didn't have any idea what to do. His head was empty, every single thought flew out the exact moment he saw the stranger. Now he was sitting in a bar with red liquid spilled on his shirt and stared in those dark brown eyes.

"Oh sorry! Damn I didn't mean to scare you oh god are you okay? Do you need towel or something?" The stranger said, panic painting his face.

Mingi thought for a moment why would he need some towels when he didn't shower... Then he remembered the wine mixture on his shirt. The vampire gulped.

"Ehmm... yes, I guess? I mean I honestly don't know how-"

"That's okay! I'll get some! Don't go anywhere, I'll be back in a minute!"

The white haired man ran away, disappearing somewhere in the bar. Mingi was left alone with his spilled drink and confused emotions.

What on earth just happened to him? Why was he reacting like this just because some man looked at him? This shouldn't be happening. Vampires were always sure what they were doing. They possessed the great gift of self control, allowing them to keep straight face and cold head at all times. He should be able to think normally in all situations.

So why did his brain glitch right now?

The vampire flinched again when the man came back with some paper towels. He handed them to Mingi carefully and sat then next to him. His eyes stayed glued to Mingi while the vampire cleaned the mess he had created.

Mingi finished the cleaning and looked at the stranger.

"So, what did you say earlier?", he asked, not sure how to begin this conversation. Actually he didn't know if he should even start a conversation.

The white haired man turned red and something in Mingi's head flipped. He still felt hot and a little uneasy, but at the same time he loved the weird tingles on the back of his neck.

What on earth was happening?

"Yeah, that... it was just something stupid. Forget that. I just... didn't know how to start", the stranger said. "Oh yeah I'm Hongjoong, by the way."

Hongjoong.

Beautiful name. Mingi liked it. It fit the man.

"Song Mingi. What did that thing you said earlier mean? I've never heard it."

Hongjoong turned even more red than before. He stuttered something about it being stupid and not important before asking Mingi if he wanted a drink. Mingi tried to object but Hongjoong insisted.

Soon they both had another glass of "Vampire's bite" in front of them. The two men began a conversation about the bar and the drinks it offered. One drink turned to two and two changed to three and the evening went by fast.