🌹 7 🌹

(Hongjoong pov)

"Hey Eden? I was wondering if you'd like to take over KeySounds? What? No, I'm planning to move away because of the breakup... everything reminds me of her, brings back memories and makes me lose sleep ya know? Listen here man, I know you've never had any bad relationships and can't possibly imagine what it feels like but that shit took away a massive piece out of me and threw it into the ocean. I can't lead a company like this! Excuse me? Of course I care! That's why I called you and not some idiot that just wants success and doesn't know shit about music!"

Hongjoong marched back and forth in some of the three dining halls he had found in the two days he was here. He was nervous and stressed and overall completely done with everything except maybe Mingi. He haven't slept well in the last few nights that were full of nightmares or his ex, which was basically the same thing by now.

He was trying to figure out what to do with his money and apartment. All his property was tied to the company's account so he first had to create an account number 2. , then buy the stuff he wanted to keep and then move it to the castle, which he was soon going to call home.

And on top of the company struggles his long time friend wasn't as excited about leading a music company as Hongjoong expected.

"Eden seriously. Do you care about the important messages that can be told just and only by music? Yeah that's what I thought. We don't have anyone else I trust with the creation. You- oh okay. Yeah yeah sure. Yes the apartment and all goes with it. I'm taking my composing setup with me but everything else stays. Yeah, you're gonna get the account. No, I don't think so. Okay great, thank you for your time! See ya."

Hongjoong ended the call and just stood there. He felt like all his energy was gone once again. And he didn't like the feeling at all. Oh yeah and he got lost in the hallways again and couldn't find his room.

"MINGI! I'M LOST AGAIN!", the man with white hair yelled. It was something he was used to by now. Whenever he needed anything he first tried to get it himself, got lost on the way and had to call the vampire to save him. And the vampire always found him, lead him wherever Hongjoong wanted to go and stayed with him for the rest of the day.

"Hongjoong I legit picked you up from here five hours ago- Man are you okay? Who hurt you? Who do I need to hurt?!" The vampire was all over the place from worrying and Hongjoong could swear he caught a glimpse of red in his eyes.

Those glimpses appeared from time to time. They didn't seem to have any reason to appear. They just did.

"Just stressing about the company... Eden doesn't really like the idea of leading it and I don't have anyone else for that job. Or well, I have some people but they aren't good enough and I just don't know what to do and-"

"And you need something to destress."

"Exactly! How did you know?"

Mingi laughed and Hongjoong felt his knees grow weak. Damn that smile... how on earth can someone look this beautiful just while smiling.

"Well, if you are stressed, you need something to take the stress away. Isn't that logical?"

The vampire gently took Hongjoong's hand and lead him away. They walked together through the fancy hallways, chatting about this and that. Hongjoong didn't really remember; he was more focused on Mingi's face.

He always read about vampires looking dead, with pale skin and dark eyes, cold hands... He always associated them with darkness and despair.

But Mingi was everything else but dead. The man had warm toned skin, shiny brown eyes and perfect, red lips. He looked alive, he smiled like living human. He was too beautiful to be from this world but still he was, somehow.

Hongjoong wondered if Mingi knew how breathtaking he was.

The pair stopped in front of a door, unfamiliar to Hongjoong. Mingi smiled at the smaller man and opened the door.

Hongjoong gasped when he saw the numerous closets and hanging racks filled with clothes. There were silky shirts just like Mingi was wearing, some older robes that definitely suited the "vampire vibe", but also lots of basic t-shirts and jeans.

Hongjoong loved clothes. And he loved organizing closets. How did Mingi find out?

The vampire walked inside the room and sat on one of the leather couches.

"Does this help with de-stressing?", the vampire asked with a light smile on his lips.

Instead of answering Hongjoong threw himself to Mingi's arms. They fell down from the chair Mingi was sitting in and ended up on the floor with Hongjoong on top of the vampire.

"Yes! God Mingi this is fantastic! Just looking at all this is satisfying but can I reorganize it?? Pretty please??"

Hongjoong's heart skipped a beat when Mingi smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can-"

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!", Hongjoong squealed before kissing Mingi's nose and jumping back on his feet.

He walked straight to one of the big closets and opened it. He was instantly blinded by the sparkly shirts he saw there.

Hongjoong took one of them out. It was dark blue with silver sparkles all over it and it looked more expensive than Hongjoong's set of computers.

Mingi would look amazing in this...

He turned around to look what Mingi was doing.

The vampire was sitting on a simple wooden chair and looking at him. Hongjoong flashed gim a smile and threw him the shirt.

"Hold this for a while."

He continued doing that for the next few hours. He took a shirt out of the closet, admired it and then passed it to Mingi, who was now buried in shiny fabric.

Hongjoong was absolutely amazed by the amount of clothes Mingi had in just this room. All the capes and dress shirts... And every single piece was different and unique.

When Hongjoong had thrown all of the clothes out of the closed and piled them somewhere around Mingi, he began sorting them.

And when that was done he put them back in the closets, carefully and systematically, making sure they weren't wrinkled or tied together.

"Alright! All done and perfect. Whatcha say Mingi?"

There was no answer. Hongjoong looked at the chair Mingi was sitting in and awwwed at the sight.

The vampire was sitting on the ground with his head on the chair and slept. His cheek was squashed  and hair messy and he looked way too cute to be a vampire.

Maybe Hongjoong took too long with his destressing?