🌹 Song Min Gi🌹

Mingi was a vampire.

Boom. Now you know it.

Oh yeah and he lived in a castle for over a hundred years!!

Sounds good doesn't it? Who wouldn't like that: eternal life and wealth. The ability to do absolutely anything, trying even the most stupid thing, and still being alive, being able to continue life. Get a luxurious home, expensive wine and silky robes on top of it and BAAM, perfect life.

The two things people want. Money and eternal life. Mingi had them both.

And god was he fed up with them.

Yes, he could love forever. Yes he had money. YES he lived the perfect life!

But can you really call this a life? Is life supposed to be just and endless drinking decades old wine and bathing in golden bathroom?

Is life supposed to feel this empty? Is life supposed to feel like you didn't know what to do? Were you supposed to hate every single day because every single day and second felt and was the same? Were you supposed to actually hope you would just die and start everything all over when you had a never-ending life in your pocket?

Was this what people wanted? Just suffering? Drowning in silver coins and jewelry? Being so old that you felt like overripe apple?

If it really was like that... then Mingi was ready to close himself in his coffin and hibernate forever. The closest thing he would get to dying.

Oh yeah, he actually slept in a coffin. Isn't that what vampires do? Except drinking blood and stealing humans' souls, of course.

From what the red haired man has read from human books it was true. Vampires were described as soulless, cruel, cold hearted demons who left their homes once a week to kill a human and drink it's blood. Vampires weren't friendly, they hated everyone. Vampires don't eat human food and don't drink anything else than blood. Basically, vampires don't interact with humans.

When Mingi was reading the book he was almost laughing. The things written with black ink were based on some true facts, but they were incredibly twisted. So twisted, that it was believable.

Humans loved scary stories so much. Did they really like when they were shaking with fear, their legs felt like a pudding and their head were filled with images of blood and sorrow?

What was wrong with them?

And why on earth were they hunting the vampires if they were so afraid of them? Didn't they understand that of you upset a vampire it's most likely that it's going to attack you?

Humans were straight up stupid. They didn't have the wisdom that they could get just and only through living for centuries. They didn't understand what it felt like, remembering every single thing that you have experienced in life. They lacked perfection and sharp senses.

And yet, they had this one thing Mingi could never possess. One, single detail, that he was told was completely useless in life and yet he desired it.

Humans knew emotions. Humans were able to feel.

Mingi has read so many child books, teenager novels and adult books. Every book, every page, every damn sentence... everything talked about emotions. Was it happiness, was it luck, was it lust... everything was full of that.

And Mingi, even while trying his best to understand, had no idea what those words meant. He didn't know what the author meant. Of course, he could search for it on the computers in city library. He could look up precise definitions of every word, he could watch videos explaining...

But in what world does a computer explain the taste of chocolate to someone who has never tasted chocolate before? How can a book explain how it feels to hear to a deaf person?

Good question. The answer is: It's impossible.

Mingi knew about luck and happiness and lust but he didn't understand them. He couldn't feel happy emotions.

But he knew the opposite of happiness pretty damn well. Sadness, disappointment and hate were his best friends. He woke up with them in the same bead, ate breakfast around the same table and walked hand in had with them around his rose garden.

He has tried so many times to do something that makes people happy. He went skating, he cooked, he did yoga. Nothing worked.

Do you understand Mingi's frustration now? Knowing that there is something that you could have if you didn't do one particular thing in the past? Something that you really, really want, but won't ever get because of people's judgement?

C'mon, can you even imagine your own life without love?

<>

<>

<>

Heyy, part 2 of my longass intro! What do you think about Mingi as a vampire??