2-interrogation

Whoop whoop, back with another chapter my dudes.  I have no clue what to say in this intro thing so I'm just going to jump right into the story.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Deku's POV

I sat up on the bed with my legs dangling off the side, mostly everyone looked a bit on edge when I moved but it does make sense.  All they know about me is that I took down Endeavor, speaking of which, is he alive?  I guess I'll need to ask that later.

While I was thinking the detective pulled up a chair and sat kinda close to the bed but not close enough for him to be in range for a attack.  He pulled out a clipboard.  Darn he wants to look professional.

He starts off by asking a stupid question

"So what is your name?"

He really things I'm going to answer that
"John Doe" I respond with, a smirk peaking through my lips. 

"We really need your name for thi-"
"Let him be, he won't answer it if he won't want to, there's no point in wasting your breath". The detective was cut off by the person the bear guy called Aizawa.  I kinda like Aizawa, he understands villains, apparently. 

"Ok then... can you tell us your villain name?"

I've been waiting for this question.  "The Reaper" my smile grew bigger as I saw All Mights smile waiver for a second.  For some odd reason just a name can strike so much fear and it's hilarious. 

"T-the Reaper?" The detective studded a bit when he said the name. 

"The one and only"  I made a wide hand gesture as I said that. 

He wrote down my villain name down on the clipboard, his hand was clearly shaking, hilarious.

He looked up from writing and asked me the next question.

"How old are you?"

Ah this is also a fun question, tho last time I told someone my age they were dead in the next minute at the hands of my blades. 

"15" I say nonchalant

This had a lesser reaction the my villain name but they were still surprised.  I mean how often do you see a murderous 15 year old, not often.  He wrote my age down and then eventually lead into the next question.

"How long have you been a villain?"

That's a tricky question.  I've always wanted to be a villain but there isn't a official test or something to see if your a pro villain or not.  So I just went off of the first time i killed someone.

"About 4 years.  But I've only had my name known for less then a year tho"

This sadly didn't have much of a reaction, darn.

"Are you apart of the league of villains?"

"No, not a chance, the league is filled with immature adults while I, am a insane child, big difference."   I started saying that serious but ended up smiling at the end.

"Ok I only have a few more questions"

"Go for it"

"Ok *clears throat* what is your kill count?"

If the room wasn't silent before it sure is now.  I could sense the anticipation in the air.  No-one knew my official kill count.  I've seen people guess from saying 30 people all the way to 50,000 people.

I stared All Might directly in the eyes.

"Why in the world would anyone keep track of that, I might be sick but I'm not that sick you psychos."  Mostly everyone looks caught off-guard.  "Wait... let me guess.  You all just want the count so you can condemn me based off of my word.  Probably because everyone else has around 15 kills at most.  They can keep count.  Only if."

Villain deku rehabजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें