16-Heres the plan

I spelt Denki as Dennis in the last chapter, I fixed it so it shouldn't be their anymore, but was no one gonna tell me. Out of 28 people only 1 person commented it. Like holy shit that was really embarrassing for me guys. I ended up laughing at my own misery. Thanks @hydrocus for saying something. 

But really no one else.  I know theirs other mistakes in prior chapters that I need to go back and fix but I called Denki Dennis and that's really sad in my mind, that I didn't even notice it myself.  Anyway here's the chapter.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

3rd person pov

"AIZAWA SENSEI". Denki was yelling from the other side of the dorms, "HE SAID YES"

Aizawa was standing next to All Might and Nezu, they were discussing how there rescue mission is going to work.

Nezu was the first one to talk to the students running towards them.

"Ah, good, now that he's on board" he turns to Aizawa, "are you going to go in and tell him what he has to do?"

"Sure, yeah" Aizawa said in his ever so tired voice. 

Aizawa walks away from the rest of the group and goes down the hall by Dekus room.

Dekus pov

I re-enter my room after I left the hero's in there for dramatic effect.

I hear another knock on my door, who is it this time.

Before I'm able to say something the person on the other side of the door says something

"It's Aizawa, can I come in and give you the information about what's going to happen?"

"You can enter"

The door opens and in comes the tired teacher. 

"So how's this whole plan going to go down?"

I ask because I'm not just flying in blind here, I need to have some sort of strategy, it is the league we're taking about.

"You are going to have a bug on you, and a tracker."

"Will my bracelet cuff thing be off then?"  I interrupt him, this cuff is really annoying and I keep getting itchy on my wrist whenever it's on.

"We will take the cuff of, may I continue explaining now?"

"Go ahead" I saw wanting to know more

"Ok, so you will be tracked so don't try any escaping." 

I roll my eyes because of how cautious their being.

"What we need you to do is go to their base.  For all they know you are still free so they won't expect anything weird if you go in and act normal.  You acting like your normal self is kea in this."

He realizes that the league and I aren't buddy buddy.  They might actually hate me.  I haven't been able to give them any information on All Might so they aren't the happiest with me.

Anyway Aizawa keeps talking.

"You will go into their base and, if I heard right you were torturing Bakugou, is that true?"

He probably heard from the grape vine that I tortured him.

"Yeah it's true, the league needed someone close to him to torture him so he would spill information on All Might, and now that they got that Kirishima kid they are probably torturing him in front of Kacchan trying to get him to spill.  Either way they are both in pain right now." 

Aizawa did a slow blink, it kinda looked like he was falling asleep but I do know he cares for his students.  He does indeed want them back.

"So what we need you to do once you get to the headquarters is to ask to go to Bakugous cell because you want to try to get more information out of him.  This way they will let you in without suspicion.  By the time you get to their cell they should be gone and you will tell them that they escaped.  The important part of this is that they are distracted and that no one in their cell with them while they are being rescued.  Does that make sense you you?"

"Yeah, go to the league, distract them for a few minutes while they are escaping and tell them that they got out.  It's not that hard to understand."

"Good, when would you normally go to their headquarters?"

"Around 9pm ish (21:00) but there isn't really a set time, just whenever I needed money or wanted to kill scum"

I continued talking

"I'm going to need to stop at my apartment and I'm going to need knives.  I also can't look this clean/smell this nice.  I wreak of hero's"

"We discussed matters like this in a meeting, here's what the police are letting you do."

He took a breath

"You are allowed to stay at your apartment for a week.  You will be monitored from a distance and we will instal cameras in your apartment.  You are not allowed to leave it unless you have a specific reason.  You will be trailed from a distance by a hero in disguise.  Try to make the local villains know you're back but don't kill anyone.  If you do you will be in a ton of trouble and I don't want to do paperwork so stay non-murdery.  Is this reasonable?"

I get to go back to my villain life just with less killing, and probably no robbery with that.  It's better then staying in this hero dorms.

"We have a deal"

Aizawa started to leave my room.

Before he was fully out of sight he stopped.  "I'd recommend getting going on packing whatever you want at your apartment for the week"

And with what he fully left my field of vision. 

This is going to be a really fun week.

I grab my still scorched villain outfit and that's pretty much it.  It's not like I was able to pack once I was captured.  They just kinda took me.

Anyways, I meet up with Aizawa and they put the tracking device on me along with a taser thing so if I try anything they can instantly put me unconscious if need be.

I get my villain outfit on and the hero's take off the cuff.  Finally that thing is off. 

I roll my wrist now that it's finally free.

I'm given a head nod and I'm let free into the world.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Word count: 1056