18-the mission

Deku's pov

For the last week I've been staying at my old apartment. Sometimes at night I would walk around the back ally's and watch some fights.

One time a pro appeared at the scene of a fight. I found it kinda ironic, I was chased a bit and would've killed em if I wasn't being watched.

Eventually the pro gave up chasing me and went back to the others that were their.

It only feels easier to avoid capture. These small time pros are practically a joke.

The day has arrived tho. The day I get to betray the league. I honestly don't know how to fully feel about it.

Sure I don't like the league but I hate hero's more. I just need to convince the hero's that I'm becoming "good". If I am able to convince them that I'm no longer a villain then they will let me go, right?

I get ready to go to the leagues hq.

I got my spare villain outfit, the one I would wear if my main one got blood stains, or big holes or in this case scorch marks on it, and needed to be fixed.

I put the outfit on and a pro in disguise shows up at my door giving me knives. I take them now having access to knives poke my finger.  This time, blood comes out of my finger.

As I start walking to the leagues headquarters I go over the plan in my head, what I have to do once I get there.

I open the door and see the some of the usual people their.

Kurogiri behind the bar, shigaraki sitting on one of the bar stools, dabi in back of the bar playing some card game with compress.

It's easy to tell that they are both cheating but I truly don't care.

I also notice the tv that they normally have their is not playing the news, but instead is showing a live feed of the cell.

Shoot

This could be problematic.

I approach the two at the bar

"And where have you been?" Shigaraki asks in his ever so scratchy voice.

"I've been keeping a low profile. After getting out of UA people are gunning for me now more then ever."

He slightly nods his head, I guess my excuse worked.

"So" I talk again, "I heard you got a second student"

This time Kurogiri responds instead of handy man.

"He arrived and practically begged to see bakugou, naturaly we let him see him but we used him to get information."

A smirk appeared on my face

"Oh do tell what Information you got."

Shigi interrupted Kirogiri this time "apparently All Mights allergic to peanuts"

As he said that shigi looked mad

"Well can I go in and torture more information out of them. Even if it isn't for info I would love to see Kacchan get sad over his friend being tortured."

Shigi responds, "Sure just don't kill then quite yet, I'll give you the go ahead to kill them when the times right"

"Ok good, I do want to be the one to kill kacchan. That job is for me so none of you can do it. The others one you can do whatever to." I say snapping at them.

I should probably be a bit more cautious of what I say in case the hero's hear. If they are mad though I will just say it was me in character convincing them more that I'm a villain, even tho I am a villain.