19-the rescue

There is nothing villainess about the photo it's just so cute and I love it with a passion.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Dekus pov

"What the hell"

Kacchan yelled as the ceiling fell in.

A swarm of hero's and some ua students came crashing in.

If they wanted the element of surprise they sure got it. That definitely startled me and I was expecting it.

The wood hero guy immediately went for me. 

Fudge

I still need to show the league that I'm a villain but I'd i cause too much damage then the hero's can just knock me out with the zapper thing they put on me.

I readjust my knives so I now had one in each hand.

When the wood came at me I used my knife to take some of the wood down, cutting it in the process.

If I get in trouble I can just say that I was making
sure the league wouldn't catch on.

I notice that there's another hero trying to sneak up behind me.  I swing my knife as a instant reflex, but knowing I'm not suppose to truly hurt them bring my knife in a little, that way it will still graze them but not to the point of killing them.

Looking behind me I see who was sneaking up on me.

It was that brown haired girl from the dorms.

I let her have a opining so that she could take me down.  I am going to have to go back to the dorms eventually so why not let her take me down.

It's kinda like a f u to the pros because they weren't able to capture me.

I make my chest open and she uses this opportunity to, to...

?

Touch my chest, whatever works for her I guess.

WAIT

I start feeling lighter, like I'm no longer standing.  Then I start floating, this must be her quirk. 

OH YEAH, she was the one who went against Kacchan at the sports festival.  I turned my tv off sense I didn't want to see kacchan beat up a person then be rewarded for it.

I've never really had a floating fight before, I've had a free fall one.  Those are kinda scary, mostly because you have a time limit to when the fights over.  Anyway, back to the pressing matter at hand here.

I see the wood hero's wood coming at me, so using my knife I cut some more of his wood.  Then, I feel something else wrap around me.

Ugh, I guess the fun's over

Aizawa is here

His scarf thing restrained me.  I looked at him as he nodded at the girl, I'm pretty sure her name is Uraraka, hinting to set me down.

I start falling

Well shit his is going to hurt, sure I wasn't too high up but I won't be able to land on stable ground and I kinda don't want to break my ankles today.

I don't want to break any bones for that matter

The second before I hit the ground Uraraka touches my shoulder, causing me to float for a split second before letting me down for good.

I look over and see Aizawa, how is this guy always tired?

I walk over to him with the little mobility that I have.