10-Training ends

The best part about this all is just finding the villain Deku photos, like damm this child looks evil.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Deku's pov

I head down the ally way, I really hope that I get these fights over with soon. It's getting kinda boring.

Looking around I see three of the wannabe hero's walking away from my direction.

Perfect

In front of me is a brown haired girl, blue haired boy and cowering behind them is a sparky blond haired boy.

Aww that child looks scared, better kill him quickly then.

I throw one of my throwing knives at the sparky scarred boy and hit him square in the back. I wouldn't expect anything less from me, I am good with knives.

Instead of him realizing he's out, the sparkly boy doubles over in

In

Pain?

He knows the knives can't actually hurt him right?

Right?

Either way it causes an alarm and gets the other twos attention. They immediately take up a fighting stance.

Hmm

They have practice in real combat don't they, or at least the blue haired boy does. Either way I'm not going to underestimate them, and they better not underestimate me.

I stand my ground

Then

Dart behind the corner of the building, just out of their view, I hear their footsteps and swing my blade at them as soon as they turn the corner.

Lookin to see who I hit I realize it's...

Both of them?

That was a easy fight.

I slashed through both of there torsos, in a normal fight this wouldn't of been fatal but would of definitely caused them to fall over giving me enough time to end them completely so I count it as a kill.

They are both staring at me with shock as I start laughing at how easy this fight was.

I look over and still see the sparkly child still on the ground.

"You better go comfort him, he seems sad". I say in a mocking tone as I walk away from the fight.

11 down, 8 more to go

I scale another building, this time no one is on top of it.

I look across the sea of buildings and count 8 people. I start making a mini plan. Out of the students left, my biggest threat is probably the half red haired kid and the red haired kid. I can't stab one of them and the other has a really powerful quirk.

I look back down and count the people again
1,2,3,4,5,6,7

Wait-

1,2,3,4,5,6,7

Shit where'd one go

Which one isn't there, *gasp* shoot-

The half and half guy

I look around the top of the building seeing if he's already up here, but it's empty, except for me. I start walking the perimeter of the building, maybe I could see if he's climbing up. No he wouldn't do that, he's just use his ice to climb up the building in a second.

Then I start hearing a siren like noise

What no, that is a alarm of some kind. This might be my chance to escape, if the pros are busy dealing with this situation, I could break free.

Heck yeah

I climb back down the building as I see pros rounding up the students. I look around and once I see that no pro or student is looking at me I dart inside one of the buildings.

It's empty inside but hopefully they won't realize that I'm inside the building.

Not even a minute later Aizawa practically kicks the door in and tangled me in his scarf. Well shit, there goes that plan. How did he find me so easily?

"You know we can track you right"

He said in his oh so loving monotone voice.

Then a second later he was on the floor knocked out.

What the actual frick is happening. As soon as I see him knocked out I turn to look at the person who knocked him out. Looking around I see...

Toga?!?!

She threw a chair at Aizawa, where did she get the chair from? Wait "why are you rescuing me, I thought the league hated me."

"Shigi might but you will always be my little cinnamon roll, also the league needs you for something."

"First off don't call me that, second of course you only need me for a mission. What else would I expect from you all."

"Anyways lets gooo, my legs hurt."

Jesus Christ she's already whining like a child. I still have the issue of the cuff on. If I keep it on the hero's will know where I am, and if I take it off the pros will certainly be alerted.

"Oh I was also told to give you these."

Toga handed me three real knives. Like stabby stabby murder knives. I ran my finger over the blade cutting it in the process. This brought a smile to my face. Knowing that I could kill each and every one of those wannabe hero's made me laugh inside.

"You coming cinnamon roll"

"Yeah just give me a second. I need to take this damm thing off." Revealing to get my cuff.

She gave me a nod. I, using the knives Toga brought me, brought the knife to my wrist and sliced at the cut. It didn't come off though.

Shoot

It's only a matter of time before the pros realize I'm not with the rest of my class, they could assume that I'm with Aizawa but he probably was supposed to communicate to others once he got me and once he came back.

"Helloooooo, Earth to Deku"

I was probably muttering to myself again. either way I still need to get this thing off. Fudge

What if...

No, I'm not cutting off my hand, that would be dumb because then I'd probably either bleed out, or not get far enough away, and get arrested again.

Either way I need a way out of this.

I see in my peripheral vision Aizawa start moving again.

"Toga lets go!"

I say running, I need to get this cuff of though while we're running, If not they will find us in a instant.

We did need to get as far away from Aizawa as possible though, he could probably take me and toga out in a instant.

I look over and see toga falling behind, shoot.  I forgot that she wasn't the best at endurance.  She's better at straight up killing people, which is a good skill but if you need to get away, not the best.

"Come on" I say while putting her on my back in a piggyback way. 

Once we get to the leagues hq I can get shigi to disintegrate the cuff off of me.  Yes that sounds like a solid plan.

I see a portal appear and as I go through it I feel a weight get lifted off of my back. 

TOGA

Aizawas capture scarf grabbed her.  The leagues gonna have my head for this one.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Word count: 1219

Sorry for not uploading a chapter in a while.  Life happened and all.  Hope you enjoyed reading it, I tried to make it longer so there's more content. 

Also thanks for 783 reads. This is fun and I hope you keep reading.

Villain deku rehabOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara