24 - LoV

In case you didn't know LoV = League of Villains
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Kendo's pov

The gates open and we all start running in, I decide to stick by Monoma because knowing him he won't end up capturing anyone and instead just laugh at them and get captured himself.

We decide to go along the shady-er streets because generally there's less groups of people there, instead individual fighters.

I look down the alleyways as we're running and I catch a glimpse of someone standing over another person.

I grab Monoma's Arm causing him to stop running.

I put a finger to my lips signaling to be quiet.

If it's someone capturing someone from our team we could potentially capture them, and if it's someone from our team capturing someone else we could go about our day.

I peer over the side of the building, It's not someone I recognize. I don't think there's anyone with light blue hair on our team.

I look back to Monoma who just looks bored while leaning agents the wall. At least he hasn't said/done anything stupid yet.

I look back at the person capturing the other person. Looking at the person captured, it's the bird guy, what was it, oh right, Tokoyami. He doesn't look ok.

I'm not sure he's still alive.

"Ugh what's taking so long, just capture them already." Monoma yelled out.

The blue haired guy looked over in our direction.

Fricken frack, this isn't good.

He walks over to us, he has a single hand on his face, several on his arms two on his neck and one on his head.

I'm unconsciously taking steps backwards every time he walks closer.

"You realize hands aren't the new fashion right, if anything they just make you look worse."

Monoma need to learn to shut his mouth.

"Not the time Monoma, he's going to kill us, can't you see idiot."

His face went from his annoying 'I'm better then you' to a 'oh shit' look in about .5 seconds.

The blue haired guy muttered something along the lines of "damm brats" then lunged at Monoma.

I take a leap back just in case and-

Deku's pov

Toga and I decide to go down the darker alleyways, it's so much easier to kill, or in this case capture my opponent.

As we were wondering through the back ally ways I heard that Monoma guy talking really loud and insulting someone.

I might as well just put him in his place. He seems to have too much of a ego for someone with that small of a brain.

Toga and I end up running to catch up with the egotistical child.

While standing on a road I look down an alleyway and see Shigaraki who has cornered two students, it looks like one is already dead on the floor.