3-meeting the students

Refresher on some of the backstory, bakugou and Deku were friends as kids, by friends I mean Bakugou would insult Deku and all that Jazz. He told Deku to take a swan dive off the roof and everything. Deku didn't try to get into UA tho, instead he ran away from home and Inko basically moved away and started a new life always on the lookout for her child, eventually word got to Bakugou that Deku has been missing for months and he felt like he caused it in some way (which he kinda did). Bakugou had since the day he found out about dekus disappearance, had felt guilty for his childhood friend going missing. Ok now into the story ->
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Todoroki's POV

I was studying with Yaoyorozu when Aizawa entered the dorm area. He looked a bit disheveled but he is a pro hero so he could of just got back from fighting villains, but why is he here?

He looked at the couch, sitting there was Kaminari and Sero playing video games together.

"Bring the rest of the class out here, now please."

With Aizawa saying that Kaminari and Sero practically jumped out of there seats and started running down the hallway saying "Sensei wants us all gathered". After about 2 minutes had passed everyone was in the main area.

"Listen up, there is going to be a new student-"

Naturally everyone started cheering and got really excited cutting Aizawa off.

"IF YOU WILL SHUT UP I CAN GET THROUGH THIS FASTER!" Aizawa yelled, this doesn't seem like a good news student.

"Now, let me finish my explanation before you start making noise. This new student is a villain."

That caused some gasps and some confusion, why would a villain be joining a hero course?

From the back of the classroom I hear Iida yell,

"But won't that be a bad idea, the Villain could escape or worse, kill somebody." That statement sent a shudder through practically everyone's body.

"Can I keep explaining?"

Everyone went quiet wanting more information
"This villain is a teenager just like you, he's just 15 years old and Nezu thinks he would be a perfect candidate for this new program called the Villain rehabilitation program that UA is trying to start up. He does have a quirk cancellation cuff on, but he is also physically strong, so if all of you work together and have the intention to kill, if he attacks you have a great chance of survival. Now does anyone have any question on this."

I raise my hand,

"Yes Todoroki?"

"Where is he going to be sleeping?"

"In the dorm room, we have already put a lock on the outside of the door so we can lock him in at night, but we also installed security cameras, we will see if he's plotting something, or does anything suspicious."

With my question answered I felt content. No one else had any questions so Aizawa said, "Ok I'll bring him in, try not to act like a bunch of hooligans."

And with that statement left.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, some people were fixing there hair. Nobody knew what to expect.

Deku's POV

This is so boring. I am just sitting here waiting. I feel around in my sleeves to see if they forgot any of my knives, but to no avail. The pros even got the ones in the soles of my shoes. Darn those pros.

I hear the door from the stairwell open, Aizawa was holding the door open making it clear that I should follow him.

"Let's do this stuff". I say leaving the couch I was just sitting on.