14-Kirishima?

Bakugous pov

It's been what I think has been a day and a half.

That damm nerd hasn't been in here since the first day.  He's probably living it up acting better then me. 

My back does feel a bit better but not by much, it still hurts like a bitch to move.

This morning when I woke up there was food next to one of the walls. 

Just at the thought of food my stomach rumbled.  Might as well eat it.

After I ate the food the portal opened again.  This was my chance, I stand next to the portal and as someone walked through I swing at them. 

The person fell to the floor, knocked out.

I looked to see who I knocked out and saw..

Shit

I knocked out shitty hair

Why is kiri here?

Don't say he was here to rescue me. If he was I fucked up his whole ass mission.

shit Shit SHIT

Fuck

How should I fix this

I start shaking him trying to wake him up, eventually he gets up and looks very drowsy and nauseous.

He looks at me and his face lights up.

"BAKUGOU!!"

He yelled and leaped on me hugging me

I wince at the pain from him hitting my back.

He notices and looks concerned for me.

He grabs my shoulders and asks "what's wrong bakubro you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine shitty hair, just..."

I turned and shows him by back.

I couldn't see his face once he saw the carved letters but I could tell the vibe of the room got darker.

"Did Deku do this to you?"

Kiri asked in a darker voice then normal.

"Yeah, and I think he's planning more too."

"He can't. He's back at UA. That's how I found you, I talked to him and he gave me some information."

Kiri has a smile on his face again talking about how he found me.

"I did end up slapping him once he told me what he did to you tho."

"Good" I say, "that nerd deserved that, so how did you find where I was?"

As he explains we walk over to the bed in the room and sit down on tit together.

"Well basically Deku told me that the league has you, so I went to class 1B and found toga and talked to her-"

"Wait that blood chick was captured"