26 - A Talk

Kirogiri's pov

I listen as Deku explains what he knows about the training camp to Shigaraki. I kinda expected him to know more but if that's all he knows that's all he knows.

I had to convince Shigaraki not to torture it out of him as-well, his original plan involved a taser so I'm glad I was able to convince I'm out of it, somehow.

Once Deku finished talking I looked over at Shigaraki.

This man has such a strong blood lust. I don't know how he's managed to contain it.

"Shigaraki, thoughts?" I ask

"Well we know more than the students so this will be a easy victory." He replies. Dekus face screamed confusion as he looked from Shigaraki to me.

"Wait a minute, why do you mean by 'easy victory'? What are you planning Shigi?" Deku retorts. He has a certain tone of anger behind his words, it's not too noticeable but it's there.

"Why, do you...

Care for them?"

Shigaraki says with long pause as he stares daggers at Deku.

"W-what, n-no, no, I would never, could never care about them, what makes you think that?"

Oh no

This boy has grown attached to them, even if he doesn't admit to it, he at least would care if they die.

This is not good.

If he gets in Shigaraki's way he is pretty much done for.

This isn't good

Deku's pov

Nope not a thing

I would never care about others, the last time I cared for someone was Kacchan and that ended terribly. Also there is no way I could grow attached to those hero's in that short amount of time.

I hate hero's, they are only ever in my way.

"So" Shigi continues, "if we capture a student you would kill them?"

"In a heart beat" I respond. I mean it's not like they are going to be able to capture a student, and even if they did, I've killed over 2,000 people, one measly classmate would be easy, especially if they are already immobile.

"Why don't you guys just tell him already." Toga breaks the silence.

"Tell me what, shigi what are you planning?"

It is possible that they captured someone while getting Toga and I.  I wouldn't put it past them.

Shigi pulls out a stack of photos, laying them out on the table.

Right away I see Kacchan, I furrow my brow at the sight of him.

I recognize all of them, they are all students in class 1A.

Kacchan
Todoroki Shoto
Yaoyorozu Momo
Asui Tsuyu
Kirishima Eijiro
Kaminari Denki

"You see, these are the 6 that master wants us to capture for him." Shigi explains

"But why would he want them"

Kurogiri steps in to answer that