25 - Pickpocket

Bakugous pov

We are all gather in the main area, all these extras practically huddleing around Aizawa Sensei wanting some type of answers.

"Is he going to be ok" a extra asks

Aizawa sensei responds "it appears that he's going to pull through, he didn't die though his heart did stop beating for a little while, luckily we were able to get him to a hospital as soon as possible. His condition is still very sensitive so he won't be attending class for a while."

A wave of relief flooded over the room.

"And, Deku? What happened to him?"

We weren't told much at all, all we knew was that there was two less people in our dorms that night. Shitty hair had to tell me about it because I didn't notice anything at first.

Flashback

"Come on Baku, we were told to exit as soon as possible."

"I know that shitty hair, I'm leaving"

This is weird, normally we are told if something happens. Or if someone enters ua without a pass the alarms will sound. But there are no alarms going off.

"Hey bro, what do you think happend?"

"How am I supposed to know, we were told the same amount of information."

"Well then, how much information were we told?"

"WE WERNT TOLD ANY INFORMATION!"

"Oh yeah right"

We arrive back at the main gate, meeting up with everyone else.

"Hey uh, bro. I think we're missing some people, like our class feels smaller or something."

"Tch, why should I care, they'll make it back eventually, there just slow."

And with that we head back to the dorms and we're told not to go anywhere for our safety.

Flashback end

I hate to admit it but I'm actually kinda glad that bird guy is alright. He wasn't really a nuisance like some of the others.

I am kinda worried tho

If Deku is out he has access to things like knives. And he will probably end up hunting me down if he gets the chance.

Deku's pov

God this is annoying

It's like the only thing the League knows how to do is kidnap people.  It's kinda getting old at this point.

The thing is they didn't even bother to restrain me.

All they did was shove me in a room and lock the door, and since I don't have any weapons besides pencils I can't really dig my way out or break down the door.

The room I'm in is pretty basic.  Just your standard cell.

By that I mean it's fully concrete, walls and all with a light at the top of the ceiling.  There's a twin sized mattress without a bed frame on the floor and then door is metal but it's not too reinforced.

There is also a drain in the corner of the room, probably for blood to drain down in.

It's been about a day since i was kidnapped and honestly it's kinda boring.  Like I expected more to happen.

The last thing that happened, that I remember, is arriving at the hq via portal, and me being shoved in, and shigi taking off the quirk dampening bracelet and then me being shoved in here.