27 - The Plan

Deku's pov

I ended up sleeping in a back ally since there is absolutely no way I could go back to my supper secret villain hideout, that's not all that secret anymore.

There was some stray animals that were wandering around. Mostly cats but some dogs.

I look for a clock and see one in a shop window, it appears to be around 10:30. I might as well head towards the leagues hq.

So my plan is to comply with the league and do as they say for now. That is purely because I am wanted in like 3 different continents so I need to lay low until the heat dies down.

I currently know they are planning to attack the training camp. And there is a list of people that they want captured alive and everyone else can be killed.

Sounds easy in essence but I truly don't know if I can bring myself to kill them.

What am I saying?

If I am going to stay alive I have to kill them.

Wait... didn't he say something like if they're in my way, so if no one gets in my way they won't die.

Yes that perfect!

But wait, there heros, they won't let one of their friends get kidnapped without putting up a fight.

Ugh, why do they have to be so heroic

I enter the leagues bar and lean my back against the far wall.

I scan the room and see about 10 other people here. Some of them I recognize from yesterday, others I've never seen before.

"Who are we missing?" Shigarakis voice lingered.

"One more person" Kurogiri responded.

The room was deadly silent. Everyone was on edge but no one showed it. Well at least made it obvious.

"Heyyyy izu" Toga said was slowly sliding over towards me.

"Please toga, just call me Deku, if not call me The Reaper."

That caught there attention. Of corse they'd be surprised that this random 15 year old is the reaper. No one ever thinks it would be a kid.

That's part of the power tho, they always underestimate me.

"Anyway, Deku" she says Deku very sassy "Tomura told me to give these to you."

She pulls out some knives

"Wow thanks, I mean they look very sharp."

I say kinda flailing my words.

It's still taking some getting use to not saying things like thanks. It's to polite for villains and as a scary villain I'm supposed to be intimidating and well, scary.

"Is he going to get here or not." Shigi says to Kurogiri

"We told him 11"

"Well it's 11:10"

It's been 10 minutes, wow, I get lost in thought too easily.

I hear the door open and a bigger guy with a hood walks in.

There isn't many people here hiding there identity which is kinda weird but whatever.

"Ok" shigi starts "we will be attacking the training camp that the UA first year hero students will be attending."

Really with this group. Well he did loose a lot of him members in the USJ attack so it is actually kinda smarter to use a smaller, stronger group.