Chapter 3: Have fun and Relax

Alfred

We set up the tents for the boys to sleep in, "After we are finished with the tents, we are going to gather some materials for the campfire" Clara said while she was finished with one of the tents, "We do have Marshmallows right?" Elliot asked me, " Four packs of marshmallows" I replied while finishing my own tent. "Alright! ROASTED
MARSHMALLOWS" Dunce chimed and messed around with Elliot. I then finished setting up my tent and watched the two idiots run around the cabin. "They seem to have a lot of energy" Clara stated looking at the two males running, then Sumire mumbled something that only Clara could hear. 'How did I even get here again?' I thought as I recalled the memory.

Flashback

"Honestly, why is there no tea here?" Elliot asked still looking for tea, "Because I don't drink tea, I only drink Iced tea" Clara replied, "Why are we here again?" I asked Clara while she was reading a book. "Group research, and I expect that you guys should help" she replied to my question, "Yeah yeah, I didn't listen that much, what are we gonna research about, or I don't know..." I stated, "I need Tea" Elliot said while sitting next to me. Clara sighed and brought out money, "Sumire go out to the store and buy some tea for this tea addict" Clara said with an annoyed tone, 'Annoyed by Elliot, not surprising' I thought and then Elliot joined Sumire to buy Tea, but they were stopped by Dunce entering the room, "WATSUP MAH DUDES! Dunce is here" he shouted. "You're late" Clara said, "Late? Well, no" Dunce happily stated as he pushed Sumire and Elliot back inside the room. "Ya'll wanna go camping for ONE NIGHT?" He asked us, "Camping?" Clara asked, "After this GROUP RESEARCH thing, we're gonna go camping" He replied as he made Sumire and Elliot sit down on the couch, "It will be fun!" Dunce chimed while I just sat there watching how would this conversation of their's would go, "I mean Elliot is it okay for you?" Clara asked Elliot and Elliot nodded, "Sumire?" Sumire nodded as well, "Alfred" Clara looked at me as if she wants for me to say no, "Sure, why not?" I stated and Dunce cheered as Clara sighed "Fine", "Then it's settled!"

End of Flashback

'I had no choice but to go with it' I thought as I fixed my stuff in the tent.

Sumire

I was looking around for more twigs as Clara requested for me to go and get some. I have gathered a lot of twigs and went back to the campsite and gave it to Clara, "Thank you" she said and I just bowed, 'Nande' I thought, Clara patted my head and went to fix the campfire to be lit, for the night. I felt a bit embarassed for the way I bowed. I normally do that back in Japan, but I never done it here before.

Clara

When Sumire bowed at me, I knew that this means she was reflecting on her culture. I patted her head and went to fix the campfire while the boys are swimming in the lake, "Sumire, did you bring those mangas?" I asked her, "Y-Yes! I, I did bring them" Sumire replied as I finished to set up the camp fire for later, all it needed is the fire, "Which one would you like to read?" She asked me, "Anything that will do, c'mon let's read some Mangas while the boys are swimming in the lake.

Elliot

WHYYY ME? I was being pulled down by Dunce, and then he let go and swam up to breathe air, I swam up as well to get some air in my lungs, "WHY NOT ALFRED?" I asked Dunce as he looked at me, "You're easy to mess with" He laughed and then he took a deep breathe then I looked around me so I could find Dunce, surprisingly he went after Alfred..."No react-" I was pulled down again to see Dunce grinning underwater while Alfred still emotionless after what Dunce have done. We all swam up as Dunce laughed, "No fair" I stated as I splashed some water to his face. I laughed as he looked angry, "oh no" I swam away from Dunce as fast as I could, Dunce started chasing me, "ALFRED HELP ME!" I shouted, "It's your fault that he went after you" He replied. That blue haired boy ain't helping me, then I saw the dark red haired man in front of me, "Hehe, Hi" I stated as Dunce splashed a lot of water at my face.