Chapter 12 : Voodoo Part II

Seraxia

"And Here we are, at the bathroom" I simply said as I readied the voodoo dolls. "So how does voodoo dolls work?" asked Aria. "Well, I don't know, oh, does it work on ghosts?" Casey asked, "No, you guys are dead. It only works on living people, not the undead. I'm not a necromancer" I replied, "But probably you are" Casey said, "I see and speak with the dead, but I do not summon them" I said as I finally have set the doll, "Now the fire" I said as I took a matchbox in my bag. I held the doll on my left hand and a matchstick on my right. I lit the matchstick and then activated the voodoo doll. I then threw the match in the sink and let the water put out it's fire. "So what are we gonna do next" Aria asked, "Gretal" I said and shook the doll. "Why did you shook the doll?" Aria asked me, "Just making sure, now Gretal, changed stop doing the voodoo stuff and-" I stopped and thought for a moment. "Enough of this madness" Aria said and I repeated what she said. I hid the doll in my bag. Yes the plan was so simple, that no one could ever know. But before I went home, I took my time to go home late to avoid Gretal. "So do you think it worked?" Aria asked, "Probably, though. That wasn't the original plan" Casey said and smiled at her bestie. "What?!" Aria shouted that made me look at her. "The original plan is to see if the voodoo works on her. If it didn't, Gretal's not a human being, or alive" Casey explained and I just nodded. "Then when will we know that?" Aria asked "Obviously by tomorrow, dummy" Casey said.

I finally have reached my apartment and opened the door. "Welcome back, is the first phase done?" Granny asked and I just nodded. I ate dinner and went to sleep while the three ghosts are talking and having fun in the living room.

The next day came and I just arrived at school. Casey and Aria went to spy on Gretal. I went in the classroom and sat down on my chair. "Gretal killed one of my friends Seraxia" Aria reported to me and they brought a new spirit with them. "So Seraxia have been talking with the two of you, I thought she was talking to herself" he said. "Does that mean" Casey started, "She's not human. As my parents suspected, her parents aren't even real. Gretal on the other hand, her apperance doesn't feel like some normal human being." I whispered to myself. "You three should avoid Gretal, I think she can actually see you." I explained as the three nodded and stayed with me throughout the class. Inside the classroom, rumors started to spread, gossips could be heard by almost everyone. "Why do you think Gretal would do this?" The new guy asked, "For Fame, duh" Aria said, "Hey Seraxia" I heard a familiar voice and looked it was Gretal. 'Obviously', "Hey Gretal" I said with a smile as my classmates started to whisper with each other. "I was hoping that I could visit your house today" she said as she smiled. "Well I have some few stops to go by before going home, and your parents might not want for you to go home la-" "It's fine with them" she cut me off when I was about to finish my sentence. "Hehe, so, why would you want to visit my house today?" I asked her as I hear someone whispered "She's just trying to be nice". "Well, you have seen my home, now I want to see yours. Though I won't get scared if some ghost is there" She explained and she smiled so innocently that would make me look like I'm the antagonist. "So?" She said and I need a reason for her not to go there or probably follow me. "Maybe this weekend, you can visit there" I said as I stood up while the bell rang dismissing the whole class. I quickly went away from the classroom and left the school earlier. I went into each store, checking if she followed me. "What's up with Gretal?" Aria said, "Definitely wants Fame" The new guy said, "I'm going to visit my parents this weekend" I simply said and went store to store so that Gretal can't find me.

I arrived at my apartment and it was, quiet. "Okay...Granny usually welcome you back home" Casey said as she went in the apartment first to check where Granny is. I entered the apartment to find Granny on the couch. "Oh you're finally home. Welcome back Seraxia. Did you lock the door?" She said, "Not the usual Granny type mood" Casey said, and I agree with her. "Aria, you said Gretal does voodoo right?" I asked Aria and she replied with a yes. "I think I know what she uses it for" I said as Granny looked at me with a smile. "You have finally have guessed it. Took you some time" Granny said with a hint of Gretal's voice. "Oh and I'm going to visit someone today. Ta taa~" and with that Granny disappeared. I ran out of the apartment and locked it of course. The three ghost followed me. "Wait" Casey said, "What?" I asked her. "Aria" Casey started. "You have been spying Gretal right?" Casey asked as Aria nodded. "You have found our friend today, but I didn't even saw him yesterday. Walking around the school I mean." Casey said, "Seraxia, run!!" Casey said as Aria and the new guy charged at
Casey. "Run!" She shouted as my legs started to run. "Stop Gretal, please!" That's the last thing I have heard from Casey. I ran faster and faster, going through the dark forest. Night time arrived as I finally saw my parents house. I barged in the house and saw my parents talking with Gretal. "You finally arrived Seraxia" my parents smiled at me as Gretal just grinned. "Want some cookies?" My mom asked "I need to get something from my room" I replied as I quickly went in my room and grabbed my favorite doll. I went back downstairs to find my parents on the ground. "Seems like the cookies were poisoned" Gretal said looking at the bodies of my parents. "And they were delicious!" She said with a giggle. "Oh, what do you have there? A present for me?" Gretal said, "Or a prison?" She continued. "You see, Seraxia, I just want a new body. This body is starting to decay" she continued as she started to walk towards me. "Then find someone else who is already dead" I said as I took a step back up. "Hmm, their bodies are, Ruined" she said as she grinned at me. "Well you're the one who ruined it" I said, "Oh and their faces are too popular, I just need a body of a nobody" She said as she ran towards me while I held the doll. "Activate, Capture Gressil" I said as the known spirit of Gressil went in the doll while the body of this person fell on the floor. My parents stood up conscious. "Seraxia" They both said and looked at the body. "Time to bury this body" My dad said, "I'll get a shovel" My mom said as I looked at the doll. 'This doll has captured a lot of spirits and ghosts, and Gressil would probably eat them' I thought then sighed. "You okay?" My dad asked as he took the body outside and went back in. "Yeah" I said and put the doll back in my room. Locked the cabinet so no one can take it. Hid the cabinet so no one knows where it is and went downstairs to help my parents.