Chapter 13: Voodoo Part III

A few years have passed as Seraxia decided to live with her parents again. She started packing as it started to rain. "Done packing" Seraxia stated as she looked around the apartment. "Be careful dear" Granny said with a smile on her face. "We will miss you Seraxia!!!" Casey, Aria, and John said in unison with a caring smile on their face. "I will miss you all and thank you for giving me company here in the apartment" Seraxia stated as she took her backpack, handbag, and her umbrella with her. She left the apartment and started to walk back to her parents house. Little did she know Aria, Casey, John, and Granny perished and disappeared.

The thunder was roaring, as Seraxia waited for the light to turn green so that she can cross the road. As other people gathered at the other side of the road she saw a familiar face in the crowd. She blinked and she was gone as the light turned green. People started crossing the road as the raindrops keep falling from the sky. Seraxia was near the forest already as a lamp post's light started flickering as she can only hear the rain and her footsteps. Few cars passed by as she have reached the forest. She still kept the umbrella open even though there are trees, cause she obviously would get wet.

Seraxia can only hear the rain and her footsteps, but she can also hear an another pair of footsteps. She turned around to look because of curiosity, but no one was there. She looked back to where she was looking before and she saw the same person as earlier in the crowd. Seraxia started to walk again, ignoring it's presence. As the person started to run away from her, she started to walk faster. 'Is it her ghost?' She thought, as she started to walk faster and faster, until she was running dropping her handbag and her umbrella. Through the years she started to show how much she cares for her parents, and she tried to be more friendlier than before. To what she has thought by now worried her the most. Seraxia's hair started to get wet along with her clothes because of the heavy rain, the thunder roared as she saw her parent's house.

Seraxia arrived at the cozy cabin where her parents lived in. She opened the door to see both of her parents smiling towards her. "Welcome home Seraxia" they said it at the same time. "Are you guys okay? Did you see a ghost or a spirit that looked like Gretal?" Seraxia asked them as they both shook their head in sync. Seraxia ran towards her room and checked to where she hid the doll. It wasn't there, she went back downstairs to where her parents where. She saw both of them lying on the ground with a pool of blood. "They were such a delicious meal" a familiar voice that has spoken. "Welcome back Seraxia" she said and smiled. Gressil took the form of the doll, as the doll sat on a chair. "What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost" Gressil stated as she stepped on the body of Seraxia's mother. "Ohh, that's right. Her, well I mean you're okay with seeing ghosts right. Oh and thanks for giving me a new form and body, I never thought of...possessing a doll before" Gressil continued as she grabbed the doll carefully. "Thanks to you I got six delicious meals that you prepared" Gressil said as Seraxia was still speechless, she was pale from seeing Gressil having a new form, and Gressil escaping. "I'm so glad to have a friend like you, now, I don't want you to leave me anymore. No one wanted to be my friend, but you, you're different" Gressil grinned evilly at Seraxia as a lightning came and then a thunder roared. "Don't worry, I will take care of you" Gressil stated as Seraxia started to run back upstairs and went in her room. Seraxia tried to open and break her window but it was no use, as Gressil was at the doorway.

The light in the cabin flickered on and off, as blood got on the window. The cabin's light stopped flickering as the day finally come to an end.

After a few weeks, there were a lot of reports of missing people. Until one day a woman escaped from the cabin and went to report it to the police. As the police checked the location, nothing was there, only trees and grass than can be seen. The victim was sent to the asylum, as the police claimed she has problems with her mental health. The next day came, she was found on her bed lifeless. There were no injuries or any failure in her body, but it was like she stopped breathing.

Gressil

Thanks to Seraxia and her parents, I finally have more power, but sadly it is not enough. I hid the cabin anywhere in the forest, teleporting it one place to another so that they can never exorcise me. I was resting on the chair as I heard the door open. 'Someone's here?! How?! I didn't started to do voodoo on someone else yet' I thought as I return back to the doll. A charming man came in and looked at the doll. He went in front of the doll and spoke "You want more power? I can give you some more", I didn't speak, I didn't reply. 'How did he know I wanted more power?' I thought as he started to speak again "It's because I heard you. Now you have eaten a lot of souls lately" 'His energy. I felt this before. When I was with Seraxia' I thought, "Ah yes, Seraxia, and her parents blah blah, they could've been my meal, but you got to them first, but then again you're just a weak doll and they were weak human beings, and I bet you can't hide from them forever. One day you'll be gone from this world, oh well, I was offering help but it seems like you don't need it" He explained as he started to walk towards the door ready to leave, "Fine then, what can I give you in return?" Gressil said as she came out of the doll looking like Seraxia. After they have agreed with the terms. The cabin is now well hidden, but it will only appear when a traveler enters the forest, Gressil started to control their movements so they can walk towards the cabin and become the victim.

Sumire

"Which forest exaclty?" Dunce asked still acting tough. "I think, it was every forest" I replied as I sat down beside Elliot as a wind came and I shivered. "Oohh, I shall get the blankets" Elliot chimed and left to get the blankets.

Elliot came back with the blankets and gave everyone one. He gave one of the last two blankets to me and then sat beside me. "Oh oh, and here, I heated some marshmallows for you" Elliot said and gave me my stick and saw the marshmallows nicely heated. "Thanks" I mumbled. "By the way Sumire, where did you get that kind of story?" Clara asked, "The internet" I replied as I started eating the marshmallows that Elliot heated. "That's some lame story about a doll" Dunce stated, "What will you do if you see a doll moving though?" Clara asked him, "Easy, ignore it. Seriously, a doll? What's so creepy about that?" Dunce said as he heated his marshmallows. As Alfred who is in front of me and Elliot across the campfire moved away from Dunce which is on my right. "Why did you move away Alfred?" Elliot asked with curiosity. "I just saw a doll looking head moved behind Dunce, so I decided to move away" Alfred stated as I move closer to Elliot, While Dunce quickly went beside Alfred. "Scared?" Clara asked as Elliot laughed loudly. "W-What?! N-no, how dare you assume I was scared" Dunce grunted and went back to where he was earlier. "That was priceless!" Elliot laughed and Dunce just looked at him, "Haha, that was a good acting" Dunce said, "I think it's my turn to tell a story" Clara started, "It's a story about" "A student who is always Studying" Dunce interrupted Clara, "It's my turn to tell the story here Miss Clara Espinoza" Dunce remarked. "Oh, and why is that Dunce Rylance?" Clara asked, "Because I said so" Dunce replied and Clara just looked at him, "Alright then, make sure you scare us with your funny story" Clara stated, "OOOOHHHHH" Elliot sounded like some background character that witnessed some epic comeback. Well, that was quite true though. "It's not a funny story, I bet I can scare you all with this story of mine, a Story about a Killer Clown. I call it, Adam Barton the Wandering Clown" Dunce said as he grinned at all of us.