𝚒𝚡.

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Mitsuba..." Kou's usually determined expression faltered. His blue eyes softened, with something heavy clawing at his heart. His grip on raitejou loosened until he no longer felt like holding it anymore. "What do you mean by everything?"

"You don't have to know! You don't have to know anything!" With each word, Mitsuba threw little knives towards Kou's direction. Kou tried his best to dodge, but every time he did, it was getting harder to do so. Mitsuba was good at predicting and reading his opponent's movements, which was why his knives always hit true.

"So you do know something!" Kou leaped from a seat and lunged at Mitsuba from behind. Mitsuba was a little too late to react when Kou pulled on the Wonder's dark scarf and pulled him close until their faces were inches apart from each other.

"Minamoto-kun..." Mitsuba laughed softly. "What are you doing? Trying to get a good look at my cute face?"

Kou touched the tip of his staff against Mitsuba's chest. "Now... what's. Going. On?" With each word, he tapped the staff against the Wonder, to intimidate him. "You're hiding something from me, aren't you?"

"Of course I am! I don't want to die yet, okay?!" Apparently, the trick worked and Mitsuba burst into tears - partly because he was scared of Kou, and partly because of everything he was hiding from him. "The truth is... I've been working with this trio of people. I can't tell you who, or where they are, because they'll kill me! They apparently want to take down the Seven-"

"Mitsuba! I thought I told you not to babble, didn't I?" another voice suddenly spoke.

Kou and Mitsuba turned to look behind them. Kou was shocked to see Amane standing at the entrance of the train coach, wearing a black, over-sized hoodie over a white shirt, denim shorts that reached down to his knees, and mean-looking boots. Kou realized that this was not Amane, after all. Who was this kid?

The person dressed in black walked up to Mitsuba, the latter's eyes wide-eyed, with a mixture of fear and panic expressed.

The newcomer opened his mouth to speak, but Mitsuba first fell to the floor on his knees and cried. "I'm so sorry, Tsukasa... please, forgive m-"

Tsukasa knelt to Mitsuba's side and smiled in a sinister way. "That's not good, Mitsuba. Didn't school ever teach you that it's bad to be a tattletale?"

"No-"

Kou sized up this Amane look-a-like angrily. "Hey! What do you think are you doing to my friend?!"

Tsukasa stood up, meeting Kou's eyes. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's bad to interrupt other people's conversations?" was what he said, before rushing towards Kou to attack.