𝚡.

𝟺𝙿𝙼 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢, 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚎 𝙶𝚘

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Y-You guys..." Kou whispered bleakly. "You're here..."

"Kou-kun!" Yashiro ran towards her blonde friend, whose wound was beyond terrible. Yashiro was slightly panicking - Kou had lost a huge amount of blood, plus it looked like he couldn't even grip his staff.

"Stay away, Yashiro-san," Mei told her, pulling out a few bandage rolls from her belly bag. "Let me handle this."

"Thank you so much! Please save him!" Yashiro thanked the Fourth Wonder and backed away from her to return to Amane's side.

"Amane's here! Amane's here!" Tsukasa jumped up and down and cheered like a little kid. "Now we can play more!" while looking at Amane, he threw a knife towards Mitsuba's direction again, who leaped up to dodge it with a yelp.

"What do you want, Tsukasa?" Amane asked furiously. Yashiro was scared to look at Amane's eyes as they flashed dangerously hostile. "Why are you doing this? Is this fun for you?"

"I guess I want something to happen," Tsukasa shrugged. "Wanna know, Amane? Huh? Do ya? I want to take down the Seven Wonders!" the younger of the Yugi twins said with a flourish.

"Hey, stupid, I'm still here, you know!" Mitsuba readied his knives.

"There's three Wonders present in this train, Tsukasa," Amane brandished the cutter he borrowed from Mei. "You don't stand a chance against us."

"I don't?" Tsukasa looked at the Wonders in the train coach present today - Mitsuba, who had tears in his eyes, Mei who was frantically healing Kou, and Amane - with a finger on his lips. He glanced back at Kou on the floor. "Well! Looks like I have to go! Sakura did tell me to retreat for now..."

To everyone's surprise, Tsukasa opened the window before jumping out.

"Wait, Tsukasa!" Amane tried to chase him, but his brother was gone. Out the window. Amane looked down at the ground and didn't see Tsukasa anywhere. It's possible they're still on the train, but Amane had to help Kou first. He had to make sure everyone else on the train was safe - Mei's gas should have neutralized all of Sakura's poison by now.

"Amane, don't!" Yashiro grabbed Amane's arm to prevent him from falling out the window - even though he was far from falling. She was just worried and acted on instinct. "Just let him go! Kou's still in trouble!"

"I..." Amane can't let his bloodlust shake him from the right path. "Okay. Mei, how's Kou?"

Mei bit her lower lip in worry. "I'm not sure. No organs have been damaged, thankfully, but it's a pretty deep cut."