𝚡𝚟.

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
(a/n: another long chapter! :> story's ending soon in est. 3-6 chapters aaaa I swear I'll give a proper ending to this bc I don't wanna rush but I wanna finish this fic!)

 3-6 chapters aaaa I swear I'll give a proper ending to this bc I don't wanna rush but I wanna finish this fic!)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"He doesn't want to lose another person he loves."

Mei left Yashiro alone in her room for the rest of the day, claiming she had some work to do. When Yashiro asked her what it was, Mei simply replied that it was something "top-secret." Yashiro was obviously very curious about it, since she was harboring this strange feeling she couldn't explain ever since her legs failed to work. She couldn't be at ease, despite Mei's words telling her she'll be okay. She was doubting Mei when she shouldn't be.

That morning, Mei treated her with a special healing concoction ("I can't tell you exactly what it is," Mei said. "It's sort of a medicine the Wonders use, invented by me."). The numbness in her legs slowly began to decrease. By late morning, she was able to walk again.

Yashiro wondered how the search was going. She heard some loud noises a few floors below her - disturbing screams of a man and questions being asked. Did the Wonders torture someone? Was someone hurt? She shivered slightly in bed.

"How's Amane doing, I wonder..." Yashiro pouted. Mei was somewhere in this building, wasn't she? It wouldn't supposedly hurt if Yashiro joined the lookout, didn't it? She got a lead and found out the secret to Sakura's business card! She can be useful to the Wonders!

Quietly, Yashiro sneaked out of bed and walked out of the room towards Amane's room, where her things were. She took her cellphone from her bag and pocketed it into one of her skirt pockets from the clothes she hadn't changed out of yet since yesterday.

Cautiously, Yashiro looked back and forth at the hallway and checked the condition of her legs. She was able to walk and run. She was fine. Out of her own will, she snuck out of the base to search for Amane and help him.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Mitsuba exited the hospital feeling heartbroken, annoyed, and ashamed of himself altogether as he recalled the events on the train. He was so weak for letting a guy like Tsukasa to take control over him - a Wonder!

Mitsuba left the meeting a little early yesterday to check on Kou... he was currently sleeping peacefully, and the doctors said that they could handle Kou's injury. Mitsuba heaved heavy breaths. They better handle it. Kou was so brave and stupid to still stand up for Mitsuba even though he knew Mitsuba was working for the enemy. What was that stupid lame-ass traffic-safety earring boy even thinking?