Introduction/ Background

👆Danielle

This story is about a girl named Danielle Ramirez and Noah Martinez. Danielle is 16 years old and is a junior in highschool she is 5'4. Most people see her as a cold-hearted mean person but in reality she is a soft little who needs some love. (A little is person who regresses to a younger age mentally due to stress or a trauma when they were younger or older). (Sorry if I didn't explain that right but if you want more information look it up. ) Danielle's father left her when she was in middle school, he was her best friend and left her. Her mother used to be sweet and loving towards her until her dad left, her mother blamed it all on her and would sometimes starve her or hit her and she would only eat at school. Until they moved her freshman year to a different city and since she was in highschool she had to pay for her food which her mother never gave her money for. She only ate once a day, twice if she was lucky. At school she makes sure no one sees her weak side so she puts up a front that she is strong and well put together when in fact she is close to breaking.

 At school she makes sure no one sees her weak side so she puts up a front that she is strong and well put together when in fact she is close to breaking

👆Noah👆

Noah Martinez is a 17 year old junior in highschool and is 5'11. In school he mostly is known as the quit kid who doesn't really talk and only talks to Justin. Most kids  calls Noah 'the quiet kid' cause they don't know his name, the few that do only know cause of school projects. But all of that is just for school he actually is a really fun person who like to party with his boxing friends from the gym he goes to. Noah is a daddy dom who doesn't have a little. He used to have one but she stopped being a little about 3 months ago so he's been without a little for a while and us getting kinda sad that he has no one to care for or look after. He has his own apartment that his parents payed for since they didn't want him living with them. They never really paied attention to him giving him whatever he wanted so that he would leave them alone. He basically raised himself, although he has a big brother, whom his parents like more than him. Part of the reason his parents ignore him.