Chapter 19

Dani's POV

I continue eating my delicious pancakes, not noticing Justin sitting in front of me. I hear Noah laugh as I turn to look at him.

"Slow down monkey or you'll choke" I nod my head before turning back to my plate. I notice uncle Justin sitting across from me, eating his own set of pancakes.

"Morning uncle Justi" and I continue eating my pancake. There's only a few bites left til I'm done.

"Morning Dani"

°°After breakfast°°

"Can we go swimming now!" I ask excited to go in the water. I see Noah look at uncle Justi, whom checks his phone.

"I don't see why not, it's only 9:45am, we have plenty of time to swim takes showers and hit the road before sunset!"

I clap my hands together, already wanting to go now. I look up at Noah.

He chuckles "Okay then, come on monkey, let's go change"

"Yaaay!" He set me on the floor as he grabs my hand. We head to our room to get changed back into our swimsuits. Noah just put my nike shorts on over my swim suit as he put on his shirt.

°°In the living room°°

Noah was holding a bag that had our towels and a few waters in it.
"Okay, ready?" Noah asked as he looked at us. We both nod our heads yes as I grab his hand, walking out the door.

When we got there, Noah helped me take my shorts off then he took his shirt off. We were in the water already as Justin came in last.

°°A few hours later°°

~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV

Dani had went into little space after playing in the water for a bit. I watched her as she swam where she could stand so incase she got tired.

                             ~~~~
It was now 12:16pm so I was trying to get Dani out of the water so we can shower and hit the road, but she had other plans.

"NOO! I no wanna 'eaveee!!" She yelled as she started swimming away. I swam after her trying to get her to listen.

"Come on, it's time to go you need to take a shower" I grab her by her waist, walking back to the sand. She started kicking and screaming.

"Hey!" She stopped as she looked at me

"I said quit it or else you are going in the corner and aren't getting any pizza" I said with a stern voice.

I picked a towel up as I put it around her to help dry her off.

"I hwate you" she says under breath, though I can still hear her. It really hurt me hearing that from her. But I kept a strong front.

"What'd you say?" she huffed as she looked away.

"What'd you say little girl" I asked again with a stern.

"Nobing"

"If you don't tell me, you're going in the corner when we get home" she started crying as she looked at me.

"I'm sowwy" she started crying even more as I held her.

"I-I'm sowwy daddy, I no hwate you" she dug her head into my neck as she cried more.

"I know baby, just don't say that again okay?" She nods her head into my neck as I hug her tighter, bouncing her a bit to try and help calm her down.

When we get to the house she's calmed down and is just laying her head on my shoulder, tired from crying so much.

"Hey I'm gonna go shoer us, I'll see you done here"

"Alright man" and I head to the room with Dani.

I set Dani down as I start taking her bathing suit off along with mine. I turn the shower on, making sure it's warm before getting in. I turn around and pick Dani up setting her inside with me under the water. She whines as she lifts her hands for me to pick her up. I chuckle at her adorableness as I lift up with my hands under thighs, helping to support her. She hugs me tight as she starts to lay her head on my shoulder, letting the water run down through our bodies.

I set her back on the floor giving her a kiss before she can complain
"Come on princess, once we get home, I can hold you for as long as you want, okay" I tell her as I cup her face. She just hums yes. I give her one more kiss before getting the shampoo, scrubbing it into her hair.

I carry her to the bed setting her down there as I get us both out an outfit. Since we are gonna be in the car for 4 hrs, I decided to get her some pink sweats and underwear, along with a black sports bra and one of my black t-shirts to help her keep warm. For me I just get out some boxers and black sweat pants, along with a black hoodie.

I help her put her clothes on put mine on after, not wanting her to get sick from being wet and in the cold. I quickly put on my clothes, getting our dirty clothes and putting them in our suit case to wash when we get home, and our wet clothes in a bag so they don't wet everything.

I grab the suit case and stick my hand out for her to grab. But she just looks up at me with big doe eyes as she lifts she arms up, wanting me to pick her up. I smile as I let go of the suitcase and lift her up on to my hip. Before I can even open the door, she starts sucking on my t-shirt, she must be a little deep in headspace.

I look down at her, giving her head a kiss before taking her pacifier out of her little bag. I gently take my shirt away from her mouth "you can't chew on that monkey" before she starts crying, I put the nipple to her lips which she quickly starts sucking on as I give her one more kiss.

I grab the suitcase with her still in my arms, heading out the door to the living room where we meet Justin.

"Hey, she sleeping?" He asks as he looks at Dani who has her face dug into my neck.

"Nah, but she's starting to" I respond looking down at Dani too.

He locks the door as I set Dani in the back seat, buckling her in. She had a bit of a fuss not wanting to let go, but I made a deal to get pizza on the way home. I closed her door, putting our stuff in the trunk and getting in. I tell Justin we're gonna get pizza on the way back if wants to come with us. "Yeah sure"

And with that, we drive back home.