Chapter 11

~Previously~

~"Because if I were to leave you, I would leave the one I love"~

______________

Danielle's POV

I felt like I couldn't breath, I can't believe that he loves me, me!

"I love you...Danielle" he had a soft small on his face and was looking in my eyes causing me to blush hard. When he said that he loves me it made me come out of little space.

"I love you too Noah" I said with a big stupid small on my face. I hadn't noticed before but we were slowly inching closer to each other that our noses were touching. He kept glancing back and forth from my eyes to my lips. I could feel his breath on my lips that's how close we were. Right when I started to open my mouth to speak, his lips touched mine and it felt like heaven. At first I was shocked and tense but instantly melted when I realized what was happening. Our lips molded perfectly together and it was like I could feel his love for me in his kiss. After a little we pulled apart to gain air even though we both didn't want to. We were both panting while starring at each other, his eyes roaming all over my face.

"Your so beautiful" he said looking in my eyes again. I blushed and started crying slightly.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong why are you crying" he had a worried look in his eyes. I smiled and responded,        "No one has ever called me beautiful before"

"Well it true" he said resting his forehead on mine. " Danie, will- um-will you be my girlfriend?" He asked sounding nervous.hearing those words come from him made me very excited. While nodding my head I responded, "Yes, yes a millions times yes". With that being said, he leaned in and kissed me again but passionately and hard causing me to lean back a bit him following me. Pulling me closer by my  waist with his right hand while his other caresses my face. He swept my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance, which I gladly granted.

°°°°°

After school

"Hey so Justin and I thought it would be fun to go swimming together and hangout" noah had his arm around me and we were walking out of the school. I was going home with him, I packed some of my clothes at home and was gonna stay with him this week. My 'mom' doesn't care if I come home or not, she rather me not, so she never wonders where I am. She could care less if I was dead in a ditch, but I don't care as long as I get to go with Noah.

I smiled up at him and responded,          " Okay! When exactly are we going" I asked wanting to just go right now.

"We don't know for sure but we thought maybe on the weekend so we can sleep over at his house and watch movies all night" he said back with a smile.

I pouted "Aww but that means we have to wait for another 4 or 5 days" I said whinnying a little. I was starting to go into little space but told myself no and to wait til we got to his house.

We arrived at his car and he opened the door for me which I thanked him for and got in. He ran around to the other side and got in. While he was driving we were listening to music and having fun. We were both laughing at something he said when I stopped and starred at him, his smile was so beautiful and attracted.I don't how I got so lucky to be with someone so wonderful, but I'm very grateful. I don't  remember the last time I actually laughed and had fun.

He noticed me starring at him and put his hand on my thigh rubbing with his thumb glancing back and forth from the road to me. "Hey what's wrong" he asked sounding worried.

"Nothing" I said with a smile on my face, rubbing his hand with my thumb while grabbing it. He wasn't too convinced and asked again " Are you sure?"

"Yup just admiring my boyfriend" I responded still starring at him with a smile on my face. He smiled back at me and said "Okay then" after that it was just a few minutes until we arrived at his apartments. I was gonna open the door to the car when he yelled at me to wait. I was kinda confused as to what he was doing. He jumped out of the car and ran around to my side of the car, smiling big as he opened the door for me.

"My lady" he said bowing to me. Smiling I got out and bowed back.

"Why thank you kind sir" both giggling he suddenly picked me up bridal style catching me by surprise and causing me to let out a yelp. He spun us around and then let me down grabbing my hand dragging us into his apartment.

When we got there he threw me over his shoulder and ran up to his room. He threw me on the bed and started tickling me.

"Ahahah-sto-haha" all this excitement made me slip into little space(5 yrs old).
"Haha-daddy stooop" he stopped and looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Aww is my baby little, huh is my baby little" he asked with slight baby voice starting to tickle me again.

"Haha dadddyy" I whined still laughing.
He suddenly stopped and started kissing me all over my face instead. I tried moving my face so he'll kiss my lips but he would just move and kiss my cheek. I whined again, "Daddyy" he moved his head back and said "what's wrong princess, hmm" he asked like he didn't know.

I pointed to my lips"I want kissy here" I started pouting. But to my surprise he actually kissed me which made my little self verrry happy.

I smiled big at him with my eyes closed and said "I want anoder pleaseee"

"Oh really" he said chuckling at me.
"Mhmm" I nodded my head. So he kissed me over and over and over. After we snuggled for a bit taking a little nap before dinner.

________

:) Sorry it took long. But I think for now I'll be posting on Fridays and/or Saturdays.