Chapter 5

Noah's POV

"Okay, my name is Daniell-"
" Danielle Ramirez, yea I think about almost everyone knows your name" I said with a slight chuckle.

"But now that we got that out of the way, would you like to go over rules during or after breakfast?"

"Um we could do it during" Dani said more as a question.

"Sure let me get some paper and a pencil, you can decorate it later" I winked at her before I got up. I saw her slightly blush which made me coo mentally.

_________

Danielle's POV

I've never had a caretaker before so I am kinda excited as well as nervous about this.

" Okay so I'll just tell you the rules and if you have a problem with it you let me know and we'll work something out alright" I just nodded.

"Okay first rule, always let me know when you go into little space and when you come out"

"Okay but what if I'm in baby space" I question.

"Well just tell me if you are able to, and if you can't then it's okay, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to notice" he said kind of jokingly at the last part.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Okay here's what the rules look like.

                  Danie's Rules

1. Always tell daddy when you are little and when you become big

2. Always make sure you eat breakfast and dinner

3. No going out in public when little except when I am with you

4.If you ever need help with something make sure you come to me

5.Be nice to others and yourself

6.Make sure to always respect others and yourself

7.Never self harm

8.Daddy's word is final

9.Bed time is at 9:30 on weekdays/ 11:00 on weekends

10.Always know that Daddy loves you

"Wait you love me" I asked kinda happy that he loves me.

Noah's POV

"Well yea of course I love you, as my little" honestly, I think I love her more than a little but I'm not sure yet. As soon as she heard me say that her smile fell but she quickly covered it with a weak smile.

"Oh..okay then" she said kinda sad, I didn't want to send her the wrong message that I didn't like her so I quickly said

"But that's only cause I barely met you, cause I do like you" I said kinda getting shy at the end and rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

I noticed her instantly perk up at that with a smile on her face.
"I like you too" she said shyly too.

"Okay" I said with a huge smile on my face cause she likes me. "Well how about we go over punishments and rewards now" I said kinda hesitantly cause I didn't want to scare her at the thought of punishments.

"Um...okay" she said as a question, but you could here the hesitation in her voice.

__________

Danielle's POV

I was kinda scared at the thought of punishments, I hope they aren't anything like my moms. I shuddered at the thought of my mom punishing me. When she would punish me it was mostly her beating me or not feeding me for a couple of days, that's why I'm so thin and try to always behave around her. But hey he's my caregiver,he's suppose to take care of me, he wouldn't do that right?

"Danielle!"

"Oh um I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I asked unaware that he was even speaking.

"I was saying that I'll only use punishments that you are okay with, okay" he said reassuring me. That made me feel a lot better.

"Okay so I don't really like to physically punish my littles like slapping or anything. The most I will do is spank you and that's only if what you did was extremely bad , but then again the most I'll spank you is 10. Is that okay with you" I still kinda didn't want him to hit me but because it was only if I did something extreme he would do it and the most he would do is 10, I was okay with it.

"Um yea, it's okay I guess"

________

Noah's POV

I could tell that she was a little hesitant on that but I don't think I will ever have to spank her, so I won' worry too much.

°°°°°°°°°
After about 30 mins

     Danie's Punishments/ Rewards

Punishments:

1. No stuffies for the day and maybe the next depending on what you did

2. No goodnight cuddles and kisses

3.No dessert after dinner

4. Time out for as long as I see fit

5. Spankings ( most 10)

Rewards:

1. Gets to pick what you want for dessert after dinner

2.A new toy

3. Extra kisses and cuddles

4. Clothes shopping

5.Extended bedtime.