Chapter 7

Danie's POV

When I woke up it was around 5:30 and  I was laying on Noah's chest. He was still asleep but I had to go pee so I tried to get up without waking him up. I was sliding out from under his arms when his grip on my tightened and he drug me bad down again. By then I really couldn't hold it anymore.

"Pleasee, let me get up" I started whining and squirming around.
"No I want to sleep more with you" he said with his eyes still closed.
"But I have to go to the restrooomm"

"Haha okay" and with that he let go and I shot up from him and ran to the restroom.

After I was done I came out and started looking for Noah. I first checked the living room and then the kitchen until I finally found him in the bedroom. He was laying on his tummy while on his phone that was charging.

I snuck up behind him slowly so I didn't make any noise and once I was close enough I jumped on his back. When I landed he let out a grunt.

"Ooo I wasn't ready for that one" he chuckled as he flipped me to the side and started tickling me.

"Haha stoppp hahah sto- haha" He kept tickling me until I had tears in my eyes, then he stopped and just started at me.

_________

Noah's POV

When there was tears in her eyes from laughing so much, I couldn't help but stop and look at them. I mean they are always pretty but with the glossy look they have from her tears, they look even more beautiful now. I didn't even notice but I was slowly inching closer and closer. I started looking  back and forth from her eyes to her lips. Oh how bad I wanted to kiss her but then I quickly backed away remembering she wasn't mine to kiss...yet. When I did that I instantly saw the saddened look on her face.

"Hey it's okay" and gave her a kiss on the cheek to cheer her up. Just cause I can't kiss her on her precious lips doesn't mean I can't kiss her on her cute cheeks.

__________

Danie's POV

When he was leaning in, I thought he was gonna kiss me which made me both excited and nervous because I have never kissed a boy believe it or not but excited that he'd be my first. But then when he pulled away, I grew sad because maybe that means he doesn't actually like me and just feels bad for me. I instantly blushed though when he kissed me on the cheek. Feeling excited that maybe he did actually like me made me slip.

"I wan anuder (another)" I said suddenly confident cause I'm in little space and pointing to my other cheek he didn't kiss. To which he actually kissed, I instantly got cared away and started pointing all over my face to the places I wanted to be kissed at. Again he kissed all those places! This time I pointed to my lips wanting a kiss there.

"Mm no I'm sorry babygirl not yet" when he said no it made me kinda sad but then happy again hearing he said 'yet' which means maybe tomorrow!

"Mm okayy" I said with a slightly disappointed voice hoping he changes his mind.

He chuckled, "Okay, now I didn't give you a bath yesterday but today I will".