Chapter 9

Noah's POV

Once I got to the room, I carried her to the closet while she layed her head on my chest starting to fall asleep already. I got out one of my t-shirts and a diaper with princess on it. Since she is about 2-3 right now I don't want her to have accident. I think I'm gonna need to get more cause these are left overs from my last little and they are a little big for her.

After I got her stuff, I took her to the bed and tried to lay her down. But when I tried to let go she wouldn't let me.
"Noo 'addyy! No weave mee!"

"Oh baby, I'm not gonna leave you I just need to get your jammies on so we can snuggle" I turned and sat down with her legs on either side of me. She hugged me tighter while burring her head in my neck.

"Weally 'addy, chu no 'eave me" ooh shes going further into little space, my poor baby.

"No little one" I smiled " of course I won't, I'm gonna be here the whole time okay" I said trying to reassure her.

After a while she calmed down and let me put her down. I gave her a monkey stuffie to distract her while I put her diaper on. But she put her hand on my wrist when I going to put the diaper under her.
She shook her head no and said              " Is big 'irl"

"Noo your a baby, babygirl and I don't want no accidents so you have to wear it"

" Mm mmm" she tried rolling on her side to get away but he grabbed her and put her back on her back.

"Little girl if you don't listen I'm gonna make you wear it all day tomorrow, now lay back and let me put the diaper on" I said sternly, I didn't want to be forceful but she needs to know that I'm in charge when she is little and big. And plus it's to make sure she doesn't have an accident and have to take another bath in the middle of the night.
She pouted which was so cute and made me wanna just kiss her little cheeks but I had to be serious. Although I had to be serious I couldn't help but smile at the fact that I made her listen to me.

After I got her diaper and t-shirt on, I put her on my hip with her head on my shoulder and carried her to the kitchen. Once we got to the kitchen I took out a bottle with a yellow giraffe and warmed up some milk in it to help her sleep better.

Author's POV

Author's POV

Noah walked them to the room and layed Danielle down first before getting into bed. Danielle was already kinda asleep so she wasn't really paying attention. Noah pulled Dani close to him by her waist with his right arm under her head and pulled the blanket over them. He set the nipple of the bottle on her lips and she let it in. She began lightly sucking on the bottle letting the warm milk pass through her lips slowly causing her to fall asleep.

Noah's POV

I was watching my little one peacefully sleeping when her bottle fell out of her mouth. I grabbed the bottle and bent backwards to set it on the nightstand and grabbing her pacifier. I reached back and put it in her mouth, she quickly started sucking on it while asleep. I kissed her on her forehead and snuggled her closer to me falling asleep next to my babygirl.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Dani's POV

When I woke up I was still deep in little space. I started patting around the bed searching for daddy but I couldn't feel him. I opened my eyes and looked around for him in the room. Because I was in so deep in little space I couldn't get up and started crying for him.

" 'ADDY! DA-HUH-DDY!" I started hiccuping cause I was crying so much.

"Oh little one what's wrong" when I saw daddy coming towards me I made intense grabby hands to him wanting him to pick me up. He quickly picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly whimpering and softly saying his name.

" daddy............'ad-huh- ddy" I was still slightly crying starting to calm down. He sat down on the bed with me still wrapped around him tightly. I was scared that if I were to let go he would get taken from me. I had my eyes close while he whispered sweet nothing into my ear, soothing me.

He pulled away slightly and held my cheek with one of his hands while the other one was still wrapped around my waist, " what's wrong pretty girl" I opened my eyes and he had the most gentle smile on his face. I leaned into his touch more, loving the comfort I felt from it when I looked down. It was then I realized daddy was only in a towel. He had these weird bumps on his tummy so I poked them, looking kinda concerned for him.

Noah's POV

She was starring at my abs with a confused look on her face and was poking them. I laughed and said,  " Yes baby those are my abs". Once again she looked confused at me, " it's muscle baby, now is it okay if you wait here while I change into some close hmm?"

I noticed how she panicked and quickly hugged me again tightening her grip on me once more.

I smiled hugging her back," Okay pumpkin, you can come with me to get my close but I'm gonna need to put you down to put them on okay" I didn't get a response but I didn't say anything cause she was deep in little space and couldn't really say or comprehend much, so I let it slide, this time. So I carried her with me to the closet and got out a muscle shirt boxers and basketball shorts. I walked back on over to the bed and layed her on the bed. I gave her the stuffie to distract her while I put my close on. That also reminds me, I need to change her diaper, I haven't felt it yet to see if it was full or not.

Once done putting my close on I walked back over to the closet to get out another diaper cause she is still deep into little space and I don't want her to make any accidents.

I put a changing mat next to her and then placed her on it. I felt the diaper and it was full alright. I took it off and wiped her down and put some baby powder so she doesn't get a rash. Then lifted her legs up and put the diaper under her tapping it up. When I was done I picked her up and took her to the kitchen to warm her up a bottle of milk this time using a whiney the poo bottle.

When I finished warming it up, I walked with her to the living room and sat down

When I finished warming it up, I walked with her to the living room and sat down. I turned on the TV to Sofia the First and put the bottle to her lips while she opened her mouth and started sucking on it fast staring up at me.

"Slow down little one or you'll get a tummy ache, you don't want that now do you" she started to slow down still looking up at me with those big beautiful innocent eyes of hers.