Chapter 16

Noah's POV

I hold Dani's hand as we make our way to the cabin. Ugh I'm upset Justin didn't let me and Dani have 'playtime' but I'm also a little glad we didn't do anything out in the open like that for anybody to see.

We make it to the cabin and Dani speaks
"Daddyyy" she whines with her head up

"What's wrong baby" we are both stopped outside as I'm holding her hand and she refuses to move

"Ca-can you pick me up pleasee" I chuckle at her quickly picking her up and setting her on my hip. We walk in as there is already sandwiches on the table with a couple bags of chips. There was Doritos and lays. I sit on a chair with Dani on my lap.

"Which chips do you want baby" she looks at them and then looks back up to me "I want cheetos"

"There's only Lays and Doritos peanut"
She starts throwing a fit

"I.WANT.CHEETOSSS" she started screaming!

"I want cheetos! I want cheetos! I want cheettooss" starts crying. For what I don't know

I turn her around and start patting her back while rocking "ookaay okaay, you're ookaay" I stand up with her in my arms. She's calming down and lets out a yawn. Ahh that's what it is!

"Are you tired baby" I ask with a babying tone. She just nods her head yes.

"Is she okay" Justin asks concerned.

"Yeah she's just tired that's all. Come on baby" I respond and start heading toward our room.

I set her on the bed and get her out a diaper and night gown.

"Daaddy" she starts whining again.
I head over to her with her outfit.

"Yeess baby what's wrong honey" she lifts her hands up to me

"I wanna be wit daddy" I chuckle at her

"Hold on baby we gotta get you outta these clothes okay" she just nods her head putting her arms down.

"Come on baby stand up" she slides down standing in front of me. I help her take off her swimsuit and put her back on the bed. I wipe her down and put her diaper on then her night gown.

"Mmm daddyy" she lifts her hands for me to hold her.

"Okay baby okay" I pick her up as she leans her head on my shoulder. I walk over to a cushioned chair and sit, turning Dani so she is laying side ways with her head between my collar bone and chest kinda leaning on my arm. 
I pat her butt as I hum a song helping her to fall asleep.

After a while she is snuggled into my chest as she lets out soft snores. I pick her up as she is still snuggled into my chest. I lay her down on the bed under the covers and turn off the lights leaving the door open a little so I can hear her if she wakes up.

I go out to the dinning room to see Justin eating his sandwich scrolling through his phone. When he hears me he looks up putting his phone down.

"Is she okay"

"Yeah she's sleeping right now" I sit down and eat one of the sandwiches.

We talk while she takes a nap.

°°Time Skip°°

5:43

Me and Justin were watching some tv when I heard light foot steps nearing us. I get up and walk towards her lifting her up onto my hip. She lays her head on my shoulder as one of her arms drapes around my neck.

I smile down at her "Did you have a good nap, hmm" she nods her head at me letting out a yawn.

I walk around sitting on the couch in my previous spot. Justin scoots a little closer.

"Hey Dani are you hungry" he asks her softly since she's barely waking up.

"Yes please" we both chuckle at her cause she's so adorable. He got up and went to go get her a sandwich from the fridge. He even returned back with some cheetos.

"Awh, what do you say peanut" I look at her as she has a big smile on her face, siting up and grabbing the small package.

"Thank you" she says shyly. He ruffles her hair a bit

"No problem princess" he says back with a smile.

In front of the couch is a table that stretches out when you pull it. So I pull it out so she can set her bag of chips and sandwich down.

I notice her pulling out the pickles
"What are you doing baby" She turns her head as I look around it to see her face "I don't like pickles" she says simply. Then takes a bite out of her sandwich popping in a chip as she chews. 

I just give her a kiss on the cheek and Justin put on a Disney movie for her. I talk to Justin for a bit.

After a while she's done with her sandwich and is just eating the rest of her chips. I go back to talking to Justin but look back down at her as I see her put her thumb in her mouth sucking away the cheeto powder. This reminds me of what happened earlier and I can feel my dick start to harden a bit under her.

"Come on baby, I think it's time to take a shower now" she groans at me

"B-but daddyy, I wanna watch the movieee" she whines to me.

"So you wanna stay in swamp water, hmm" her eyes widen as she quickly shakes her head no. I mean of course it's not swamp water, but she doesn't know that.

She's a Little!?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara