Chapter 4

Noah's POV

Once we got into my apartment, I was going to lay her down on my bed since she had fallin asleep in my arms. Ahhh she's soo cutee.
But as soon as I was gonna let go of her
she hugged me tighter in her sleep. Ugh I just want to squeeze herrr. But I can't because I don't want to wake her up. So I lay down on the bed with her still in my arms snuggled into my neck. I think I'm just gonna take a nap too.

°°°°°°°

Author's POV

When Dani woke up she didn't see Noah and started crying.

"Daddy!~" "Werw is yo-you" she said  through broken sobbs. Because she was scared she slipped into little space.

Noah had been in the kitchen making them something to eat since they haven't eaten all day when he heard Dani crying for him. He instantly turned the stove off and ran in the room.

There he saw Dani sitting up in the bed crying for him.

As soon as she saw him she made grabby hands toward him, him instantly going and picking her up.

"Daddy~ I twaght you weft cause you wasn't herw(here)" Dani cried out.

"No baby I'm right here okay~" " I was just making us something to eat" he said with a soothing voice while patting her back.

Noah's POV

As soon as I heard her say that I felt so bad for leaving her, I just wanted to make her feel better.

"Hey I made pancakes would you like some" I ask with a slightly cheerful voice.

"Mhm. Wes pwease" Dani said very politely, which I understand is because she is in little space but it's kind of weird considering she is normally so mean. I switched her to my hip and  started heading toward the kitchen when she started tugging on my shirt.

"Yes princess" I stopped walk to hear what she had to say.

" I needs to go pee pee"

"Oh okay come on" I said as I rushed to the bathroom.

"Do you want some help" I asked with a soft tone.

"No I cwan do it mysewf" she said and as I put her done she quickly scurried into the bathroom.

________

Danie's POV

When daddy asked if he could help me I instantly said no cause I was too embarrassed. So I went pee pee and then washed my hands and went out.
When I came out he wasn't right there so I started looking for the kitchen.

" Oh there you are!"  Daddy said while flipping a pancake.

"These are almost done okay just give me a sec"

"Okay then" I wasn't really feeling little at the moment. I sat on a chair next to the table which had a straight view of the kitchen.

"Are you big right now"
"Yea why" I said kinda confused " Well I thought we'd go over the rules and stuff" he said while turning off the fire bringing the plates to the table.

"Well I mean I don't even know your name yet" I said kinda like a question.

"Oh right, sorry about that" " My name is Noah, Noah Martinez".