Chapter 18

Noah's POV

I woke up to Dani jumping on my chest, I groan at the impact as she whines out,
"I'mm hungrryyy" I sit up as she slides onto my lap. "Good morning to you too" I give her a soft smile before giving her kisses all over her face.

"Daaddyy" she pulls her face away as I wrap my arms around her "I'm still hungry" she says with a pout. I give her a kiss before responding

"Okay baby, but first we have to take a shower, okay?" She smiles at me

"Okay daddy" and she hops off my lap sliding down off the bed. I chuckle at her as I check my phone to see what time it was. As I turn it on the brightness blinds me, catching me off guard grom the light. I turn the brightness down before checking the time, it's 7:30 in the morning. I groan as I lay back down closing my eyes.

I suddenly feeling a pull on my arm
"Come on daddy, let's go showerrrr" she struggles as she tries pulling me up. I chuckle at her again as I open my eyes and stand up. "Okaay monkey" and I swing her up onto my hip, she giggles as I walk us to the bathroom.

I set her down before turning the water on to a good temperature.

°°Time skip°°

I turn the water off before stepping outta the tub and wrapping a towel around my waist. I grab another towel, wrapping it around Dani as I pull her out, picking her up.
"Can we eat now?" I chuckle at her

"Noy yet princess, you gotta get dressed first" she groans

"Okaay I guUess" I chuckle at her again before giving her a kiss on the cheek. I set her down on the bed as I quickly pull on some boxers, basketball shorts and a red tank top. I also grab out an outfit for Dani.

I just grab a sports bra, some light blue underwear, nike pro shorts and one of my t-shirts since I think we might go swim again before we leave.

I help her get dressed before grabbing her hand and walking out the door.
"So what would you like for breakfast monkey"

"Uummm" she thinks for a bit before responding "I want pizza!" I laugh at her request

"Sorry monkey we don't have pizza, but if you want we can have it for lunch" I say a little cheery, hopping she doesn't get too upset. She looks down as she lets out a sigh. "Okaay" by then we are already in the kitchen.

"What about chocolate chip pancakes instead" I ask her as I set her on the counter. "Yay!" She claps her hands at the idea. I quickly shush her
"Baby you gotta be quite, Uncle Justin's still asleep" I say in a whisper. She giggles a bit before whispering back
"Okay daddy" I give her a quick kiss on the cheek "good"

I gather all the ingredients as Dani watches. I watch her to make sure she doesn't fall though. I take her off the counter before I start cooking cause I can't watch her then.
"Come on baby, you can sit and watch tv till I'm done, okay" I grab her hand as I lead her to the living room.

"Okay!"

"Okay but remember we gotta be quite okay" I tell her in a whisper

"Oh yeah!" She whisper shouts. I laugh at her as she sits on the couch. I pick up the remote and go to netflix.
"What do you wanna watch monkey" I look through the shows.

"I wanna watch Sofia, please" I chuckle at her as she points to the screen.

"Okay princess" I click on Sofia the First as I lower the volume but not too much so she can still hear it. I give her one more kiss on her head as I make way to the kitchen, washing my hands before starting to make the mix for the pancakes.

°°Time skip°°

I call Dani over to the table. She quickly pauses the tv as she runs over to me.
"No running remember?" I say in a stern voice. She slows down as she walks to me. I sit down as I put her in my lap. She claps her hands as she looks back at me.

"Thank you daddy" I give her a kiss on the cheek

"Your welcome monkey" she turns back around as I start cutting her pancakes for her. I pick up the syrup as I go to pour some on, but she grabs my hand before I can.

"Can I do it? Pleaassee" I smile at her.

"Okay but I'm gonna help you, okay?" She quickly nods her head. I grab the bottom of the bottle as she grabs the handel. She tips it over pouring some onto her cut up pancakes. After there's syrup all around, I tilt the bottle back up so she doesn't put to much. We both set it back on the table. She claps her hands again "YAY" I shush her as I giggle at her behavior, happy that she is happy.

"Okay peanut, hurry up and eat so we can brush our teeth and maybe we'll have time to swim again" she nods her head as she picks up her fork to eat. I also pick up mine as we are sharing the same plate. I left a few on a plate for when Justin got up.

Shortly after we started eating, Justin came walking in.

"Morning guys" he says with a tired voice. I say good morning back to him as Dani continues eating.
"I made some chocolate chip pancakes if you want some, there on the counter"

"Thanks man" I continue eating my food as he comes and sits with us at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I know this is kinda short but I'm going to post again tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to give it a like, I really appreciate it!