Chapter 15

At the Lake

Danielle's POV

When we got there I wiggled off of daddy's back. Although it was a bit of a struggle since he held on a little tighter.

"Baby you need to tell me if your gonna get off or else I think your falling okay"

"Mmhm" I turned around but before I could do anything he turned me back around.

He grabbed my chin with his fingers and made me look at him

"Use your words" his voice was deeper and he was staring intensely into my eyes. His voice was dripping in dominance making me instantly submit he also made me feel a little weak in the knees.

"Yes daddy" I said almost in a whisper.
It wasn't until Justin started talking that I realized he was there.

"Okay! You guys ready!" And he started pulling his shirt over his head.
He was well built and had muscles, but it was nothing compared to my daddy.

I turned around and looked at him, waiting for him to take his shirt off.
But he turned and walked to a tree and put our stuff there. He still had his back to me when he took his shirt off and let me just tell you. I don't know if the front or the back of him looks better. His back muscles were flexing as he took his shirt and he looked so yummy.

When he was done he put his shirt next to the tree. I was now starring at his front and holy cheese balls did I want to be home right now with him.

He wiped my bottom lip that had a little drool on it with his thumb. I didn't know I was drooling until he had wiped it.

"Like what you see babygirl" he had a smirk on his face. It wasn't until he spoke that I realized I had been starring for a bit to long.

He chuckled at me and started helping me unbutton my shorts, sliding them down my legs and tossing them to where his shirt was.

"Come on guys the water is great!" Justin had yelled at us drawing my attention to him. He was already in the water swimming around.

Daddy had tossed me over his shoulders causing me to let out a yelp since I didn't have no warnings.

I gasped again when he slapped my butt. He let out the most sexy laugh I've ever heard that I never noticed he had making me feel a little wetness between my legs. It's probably nothing though, right?

Before I could finish my thoughts he had thrown me in the water, diving in right after.

When I came up I started laughing and swam over to him.

"Why'd you doo thatt" I whined climbing on to him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You're fine peanut" and he let out a laugh exposing his beautiful smile wrapping his arms around me.

I pecked him on his lips and tried swimming away when he pulled me to him and kissed me again. I pulled away successfully this time.

When I got out from his arms I swam towards Justin hiding behind him.

He turned around laughing at me.
That scared me and I started laughing while trying to swim away as fast as I can. But he got me before I could.

"Nonononono-haha-don't!" I laughed as he picked me up and threw me in the water close to Noah.

"I got you little girl" he grabbed me and started tickling me.

"Hahaha-stoppp-hahaha"

When he stopped he hugged me close to his chest as I was breathing heavily, calming down from laughing so hard.