Chapter 17

Dani's pov

Daddy carries me to the room and sets me down on the bed. "Aren't we gonna shower daddy" I ask confused.

"Did you use your diaper baby" he ask completely ignoring my question. I just shake my head no.

He lifts my head up higher with his fingers under my chin he has an intense stare with me as he growls out
"Words, baby" causing shivers to run down my back.

"No daddy" I say as I look up at him.
At that he quickly kisses me, dominating the kiss. He rips off my diaper leaving me completely expose to the cool air. Still kissing me, he starts to rub my pearl with his thumb causing me to gasp.

He quickly inserts his tongue into my mouth as saliva falls down our lips a bit. He quickly licks it away allowing me to breath. He starts to stick his middle finger into me all the way down to the knuckle causing me to let out a gasp.

"D-daddy" he starts kissing me down my jaw and up my neck to my ear
"You make it so hard to resist baby" he starts sucking at my skin leaving purplish marks. He starts to push in a 2nd finger. I entangle my fingers with his hair, pulling at it.

"Uh-ahhh plea-please daddy, don't resist please. I want it" he comes back up looking me in my eyes before kissing me roughly. I pull his face closer to me, if that's even possible. I moan into the kiss as he starts going faster. I pull away slightly

"I'm gonna cum" right as I said that he pulled his fingers out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV

When she said that I pulled my fingers out of her, not wanting her to cum yet.

"Noo dadddyyy wh-" I slap her princess part causing her to yelp.

I cup her pussy as I whisper in her ear
"You cum when daddy says you can understand" I growl out.

She let's out a squeak as she speaks
"Yes daddy" I give her a kiss on her cheek, "Good girl"

I pull back a bit " get on the floor princess" she quickly scrabbles to the floor by the bed, sitting on her knees waiting for her next direction. Ughh she looks so innocent like that, I just wanna fuck the shirt outta her. But not yet, she's not ready for it.

I sit on the edge of the bed in front of her, I lift her chin up to look at me.
"Can you do something for daddy, peanut" she quickly nods her head. I smile and give her a quick kiss before pulling my pants down, still sitting on the bed.

My dick immediately stands up as I let it out. I chuckle at Dani's face expression as she is confused as to what I want her to do. "It's like an ice cream baby, just suck it like a popsicle" her eyes light up at the mention of a popsicle. She leans forward grabbing the base of my dick with her hand as she sucks at the tip.

"Mmm, just like that princess" I grab her hair so it's not in her face. I push it a little further into her mouth, stopping half ways. I roll my eyes back tilting my head as she starts rolling her tongue around still sucking, bobbing her head up and down.

"Fuck, just like that baby, good job" I've come to realize that she likes being praised, so as I said that she forced me all the way til I'm touching the back of her throat choking on me. Goddd it feels so amazing!

I try pulling out of her mouth as I'm about to cum, but she doesn't let me, going faster. "Uhh- baby- I'm gonna cum" she still keeps me in her mouth.
I let my load out inyo her mouth as I pull out. I look down to see her swallow it. Ugh what is she doing to mee!

I quickly pick her up setting her back down onto the bed. I watch her face as I crawl up between her legs. She squirms as I kiss the inside of her thighs til I get to the best part of it all. But I don't touch it. I look at her as she whines
"Why'd you stopp" I decide to tease her a bit.

"What baby, what do you want daddy to do" I nip at her inner thigh sucking on it slightly.

"Ple-please daddy"

"What baby, tell daddy what you want"
A light blush spreads on her cheeks before she answers

"I-I want you to touch my princess parts daddy" amused by her answer,I tease her one more time

"How, how do you want me to touch you baby" she sighs out sexually frustrated as she says

"I want you to eat me out daddy and stick your fingers inside, pleasee daddy"
I smirk at her responds

"What ever you say princess"

I lick up between her folds as she lets out the most blissful sound. I do it again a couple times, wanting to hear her again. I rub her pearl with my thumb, holding her thigh with my other hand so she doesn't move. I push my tongue in as she throws her head. Her back arches up as I my tongue in and out.

As her back goes back down I switch as I push a finger in pushing it in and out as I suck on her bud causing her to pull at my hair.

"Da-ddy ahhhh- mmm please daddy" I push in another finger, going faster.
She screams out

"I'm gonna cum!" I suck hard helping her to reach her high. She cries out my name as her back arches, cumming.
I pull out my fingers licking them clean while she breaths heavily, then lick up her folds making sure I got everything.

I climb up next to her pulling her onto me while I push her hair out of her face
"You did such a good job peanut" she smiles at the praise with a satisfied look on her face. I reach down and give her one more kiss " My good girl"

We fall asleep as I decide to just shower tomorrow as we were leaving tomorrow any way.