Chapter III: Spring Break

Weeks passed, Hitoshi and I became closer. He hasn't really opened up much but I know things about him more than anyone in school. Ever since that day I stood up for him, we always rode our bikes to school together, hangout after school, things that people do when they're friends with someone. I'd bring him along to hangout with my friends, they LOVE Hitoshi despite the fact that his quirk was known to be villain-like. He's a bit quiet and whenever he leaves himself out, I pull him back in. He's not good at socializing, maybe when it came to a group of friends. He'd crack a joke every now and then and I would laugh at how funny he is. Also I grew quite closer to his mom, Machida, I'd call her Oba-san and she's cool with it. His dad doesnt't usually come home because of his job, I met him thrice and he's a pretty cool guy.

People in school noticed and unfortunately became the center of attention, they really had nothing better to do. I'm glad that no one teases or bully him anymore about his quirk. Speaking of his quirk, I never seen him use it before. He told me he only uses it when he needs to and it's mostly out of good intention. I wish people could see how much of a great person he is.

It's currently lunch, Hitoshi and I would eat somewhere isolated from people since we both felt more comfortable that way. We'd usually on the roof and sit against the fence unless it rains.

"(y/n), are you busy over spring break." Hitoshi asked with his legs crossed with his lunch box on top of it. He held his chopsticks and grabbed his food and took a bite.

Right, it a day left before break.

"Not really, my parents are busy this week so I'm basically free. How come?"

"My mom wanted the both us of  go the shrine festival, she got us train tickets without asking me and I don't want to put her effort to waste."

My face lighten up after hearing the offer, I always go to our local shrine festival with my family. Never with a friend.

"Wait train tickets?"

"She want us to go to Tokyo for a few days, she even booked up a hotel"

Is she setting us up?

"Yeah, I can go."

"Good, I'll send you the details when I get home or you can come over to see Ichika."

"You want to study together when I get there?"

"I don't mind." He replied with a slight smile looking at his food before devouring it.

I looked up at the beautiful sky surrounded with clouds and the sun sneaking behind it.

Oh Hitoshi