Chapter XIII: Entrance Exams

After celebration Hitoshi's Birthday we started to study so much, mostly of weekdays. The topics weren't hard but there's a lot that I needed to cover. UA was not really far from our houses but we had to take the train going there.

"You ready?" I asked Hitoshi as we took our first steps into UA territory.

"More than ready." He responded with confidence.

We walked through the passage way and saw a bunch of people gathered up near the entrance who I assumed who were freshmen like us.

Time skip after the written exams and to the practical exams. The written exams were easy, all the studying has really paid off. We all stood outside the gate, Hitoshi and I seperated to focus on the exams. I was on my own. Suddenly, the gates slowly opened and everyone including me sprinted inside. I used my webs (like spiderman) and started swinging when I noticed that I could use the buildings for it. Suddenly, I came across huge green robots. I jumped on it's head and wrapped a string around it's neck once. I used the two ends of my web and slid down the head. Knowing the my webs are hard to break, I pulled the ends are strong as I could. Because of that, I decapitated the robot which can no longer function. I did the same for around 40 robots with no complications yet it was tiring.

Suddenly, we encountered a much bigger robot. Honestly I wasn't sure if I could defeat that huge thing. I stood there with the other people thinking about how to defeat that thing. A green haired boy with electricity running around his body, jumps thousands of feet in the air and broke the robot by one blow with amazingly, one punch. From that punch, it broke his arm and it turned purple. Everyone was shocked that a guy his size, can jump so high and have so much strength. He began to fall not realizing how he will survive after jumping that high. A girl with short hair laying on a part of the robot quickly slaps him when he almost hits the ground and he began to float.

"Release" she said weakly connecting her finger tips together.

Finally, the practical exams were over.